FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 6

There was a one-hour contest on GrandCapital today (5pm to 6pm MSC). I was shocked by the results of the winner:

1 Ivan Kochkovoy Murmansk 1077188 $384700

And that's with 100k...

No way to see the bottom on the dips today, more likely 1.25 or 1.2520-30

Serg51:

There was a one-hour contest on GrandCapital today (5pm to 6pm MSC). I was shocked by the results of the winner:

1 Ivan Kochkovoy Murmansk 1077188 $384700

And that's with 100k...

There used to be people in Japan called kamikazes, they could smash themselves into the enemy at such speed that not everyone would do it again, and we still want to live

rigc:
I'm still thinking of selling...

If you have extra money, sell it.

strangerr:

Have extra money so sell it.

...there are signs of a pinbar closing the day today...

lotos7:

...there are signs of a pinbar closing the day today...

but what's the use? it's all reversed now the candlestick analysis is lying all it wants... for me anyway ))))))

emotraid:
what's the use? It's all reversed now. The candlestick analysis is lying all it wants... for me anyway ))))))
Everyone's lying.

Hopefully we'll wake up on Monday with a hep around 1.23 )))) I'm off to bed, sweet dreams everyone, bye )))))

emotraid:

what's the use? everything is reversed now... candlestick analysis is lying all it wants... for me anyway ))))))

No, you just don't know how to do it yet.

So maybe you're looking at them the wrong way? What is a candle? It's the price. And to draw conclusions based on price alone is clearly something no one can do)))
Reason: