FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1836

Daniil Stolnikov:
read above - the pendulum - oscillations and waves
It's not me who needs to read now, it's you. A lot of reading and counting. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

You drew nonsense. And you haven't understood the principle of the pendulum yet. It's not your drawings that move the pendulum, it's the money. ;)

No one is arguing - money rules everything ))) except that it's all reflected on the price chart and obeys certain laws.

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's not me who needs to read now, it's you. A lot of reading and counting. ;)
anything can happen.

Daniil Stolnikov:
ну так никто и не спорит - всем правят деньги )) только вот это все отражается на графике цены и подчиняется некоторым законам.

anything is possible.

I'm not going to change your mind. It's your way. Enjoy it. ;)

Bad is the cobbler who has no boots. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

I'm not going to change your mind. It's your way. Enjoy it. ;)

Bad is the cobbler who has no boots. )

Man, 2 pages ago you were guessing where the price would go, and now you're talking about the beginning of May (post factum), like everything's been decided beforehand. Make up your mind and do not play guessing with options ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Man, 2 pages ago you were guessing where the price would go, and now you're talking about the beginning of May (ex post factum), that everything has been decided beforehand. Make up your mind and do not play guessing with options)

I wasn't guessing anything. Read it carefully. You're just misunderstanding what I wrote. No surprise there, because you don't see what I see. ))

Having the data you need for analysis, you don't need to guess. ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
read above - the pendulum - vibrations and waves

In the toilet?

I remember when I was a young teacher talking about them...

Anatoli Kazharski:

I wasn't guessing anything. Read it carefully. You're just misunderstanding what I wrote. No surprise there, because you don't see what I see. ))

Having the data you need for analysis, you don't need to guess. ;)

you can't take it out of your own mouth.)

stranger:

In the toilet?

I remember when I was a young teacher talking about them...

you pick the container))

The teacher must have told me a lot of interesting things I wish I had been there ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
You choose your own tare )).

The teacher seems to have said a lot of interesting stuff, too bad I wasn't there ))
the teacher seems to have a follower.......
Reason: