FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1668

artikul:
The best entry into the market is the one that didn't happen )))

Greetings!

You're lucky, aren't you?

Roman Busarov:
Try mine=))))
I didn't calculate all the lines, of course... I just pulled out the gist...

Yours...the one I looked at yesterday was a bit messy (splashing out)... it didn't really work...

I don't really like them yet... If you've got the euro, show me a screenshot...

stranger:
My son, I wouldn't be too nervous before 0750-60. And even then, you will have to look at the fact. Why, did Yusufkhoja predict 1.0825?)))
I would have gone for a smoke for now.

stranger:
Professor, where do you keep disappearing to?))
My rebellious spirit has been wandering the meadows of Vinitu, rich in game and fish )))

artikul:
My rebellious spirit wandered the meadows of Vinitu, rich in game and fish ))))
In the cave with the Master, did you eat the wheels? )

stranger:
Have you eaten with the Teacher in the cave?)
Tell us where all these fables about the Teacher came from. When I first saw them, I thought it was true, then I realized he was being sarcastic, but I thought he was no longer with us and then, lo and behold, a living character and so much attention to him.

Zogman:
Tell us where all these fables about the teacher came from. When I first saw him, I thought he was really a teacher, then I realized he was being sarcastic, but I thought he was no longer with us and now I see a living character and he gets so much attention.
The Teacher - He is Great and Wise. He taught us all how not to do it. By personal example.

stranger:
The Teacher - HE is Great and Wise, HE taught us all how not to do it. By personal example.

Who taught you how to do it?

Who gave you the ray of hope that you could win at all on the forex market, even though everyone is losing?

Not going....

I bought a pound, an Audi, a New Zealander
Reason: