How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader - page 15

Zogman:

Again, thanks for the info, interesting of course... Good luck to you, when you open PAMM account, let me know:)

Thank you. Soon I will open one but soon you will not like my goals: up to 10% profit per month with a landing of up to 10%.

All the best.
Regards.

izzatilla:
Thank you. Soon I will open, but soon you will probably not like my goals: up to 10% profit per month with a landing of up to 10%.

All the best.
Respectfully.
I think 10% a year (in USD), it's already cool, with stability and a drawdown of no more than 10-20%.

Zogman:
I think 10% per annum (in USD), it's already cool, with stability and drawdown not more than 10-20%.
And you are a patient investor. I am amazed. Many people have an appetite for forex, especially beginners. Maybe I've already written about it somewhere, but I'll say it again.
The rich have a good enough chance of getting richer, while the poor do not. A poor person needs 1,000,000% growth to make a million and a rich person needs 10% growth. Congratulations, you are a rich man.

nowi:

Dearizzatilla

I have another suggestion to you, why do you have to hide it in a PM ? create a new topic dedicated to Trend. you can even call it "Trend is your friend" and we'll discuss the topic together as a community.
introduce me and everyone else to a great teaching ...

Sincerely,

I have never had a good discussion with the crowd, the crowd is leaking, so why talk to it... you can get infected.

Stumbled on.

10 pips a day opposite to "yesterday's trend" - expert for MetaTrader 4

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8468

20 pips a day opposite to "yesterday's trend" - Expert Advisor for Meta Trader 4

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8518

But my understanding is that the main result is fitting history to a target of 10 pips per day, rather than actual trading.

Although the history is 7 years old.

10 пипсов в день противоположно "вчерашнему тренду"
10 пипсов в день противоположно "вчерашнему тренду"
  • slacktrader
  • www.mql5.com
Возможно ли получать 10 пипсов в день? Данный советник пытается это сделать.

Instead of looking for guaranteed 10 pips a day, you better develop your own strategy, of which you are the creator, and all its weaknesses and strengths you know too. 10 pips is really not enough if you want to earn and at the same time to keep your deposit. At one time I had a trading strategy based on the news for AUD/USD, NZD/USD and CAD/USD - my aim was to earn 10 pips or more with a larger lot size. I managed to win as many as 14 times without losing, I even doubled my deposit. But, after 3-4 losses I have lost all profits and took away my deposit too. The most correct trading in my opinion is a consequence of the following system: 1. Maximum loss per trade 0.5% of the deposit 2. Profit/loss ratio is not less than 2/1, the number of successful trades is more than 55%. 3. Maximum drawdown for a long period is not more than 10% 4. Growth of the deposit per month - about 5%.
MQL5 работа: Напишите мне советник по Вашему ТЗ. Главное, что бы удовлетворяло следующие условия.
MQL5 работа: Напишите мне советник по Вашему ТЗ. Главное, что бы удовлетворяло следующие условия.
  • www.mql5.com
1. Максимальный проигрыш на одну сделку 0,5% от депозита 2. Соотношение прибыл/убытка не менее чем 2/1, при этом количество успешных сделок более 55%. 3. Максимальная просадка на долгий период не выше чем 10% 4. Рост депозита в месяц - не менее 5%. 5. Без каких либо систем увеличения рабочего лота после проигрыша, типа Мартингел и др.  6. Версия терминала не имеет значения.  7. Разработанный советник будет тестироваться в демо счете 90 дней. После того работа будет...

I've seen his signals - he's a friend of mine. He's a good trader, no doubt about that. But this is manual trading - you can make a lot more money.

By the way, I have not won, but I have earned. Who plays on the Forex market loses, who works earns.

izzatilla:

I've seen his signals - he's a friend of mine. He's a good trader, no doubt about that. But this is manual trading, you can make much more money.

I have not won, by the way, but I have earned. He who plays on the Forex market loses, he who works earns.

I'm trading with target 10-15% monthly. For me it's important to trade stable and profitable, this is the main thing. I use my own strategy, which I use about 10 trades a month. Last time I had a losing trade was in February. But all of them are closing with profit.

Joni4404:
I trade with a target of 10-15% per month. For me it is important to trade steadily and profitably, that is the main thing. I use my own strategy, with about 10 trades a month. Last time I had a losing trade was in February. But all my trades are closing with profit.
How much was the February loss in % of the deposit?

Zogman:

In case you're not aware, there is a separate tab for each product in the Market to discuss products in the Market.

In the forum, such a discussion is a call for interest in a particular product (i.e. advertising).

Besides, discussing behind the author's back (if you've published a link to his product without his knowledge) is unethical, to say the least. Because anything can be said deliberately, by mistake or superficial analysis. From inappropriately good to inappropriately negative.

In cases of unreasonably good statements about a product - it is misleading for those who may be fooled and throw away "money down the drain" in the end.

In cases of inappropriate negativity - the author can not always know and/or refute the heresy (including lack of time for idle talk, unwillingness to justify bullshit, etc.) that can be written. Including where he may simply not see it.

It goes like this.

Reason: