I will write an advisor free of charge - page 138

Hello all!
need a simple EA for semi-automated trading. Principle of trading, if momentum is moving, then position is building up on trend with set lot ta step. To enter the EA waits for an open order from a trader or another Expert Advisor BUY or SELL.

Parameters:

Lot = 0.01; //lot

Step = 100; //step of orders (5 digits)

Magic = 777; //unique number of orders of this EA

slippage= 30; //maximum allowed price deviation for market orders

Comment = //comment

Александр:
You're welcome.
Alexander, hello! The breakeven amount does not change in the settings, it is set to 10 p. and it remains unresponsive to any changes you make.

Good afternoon, Code Gods)

I have an owl. Trained to open a trade on a breach of the BB with EMA filter, immediately puts the stop behind the opposite edge of the BB.

It needs to learn:

set take = 2 stops (with possibility to disable this option)

possibility to set trading time in settings

Files:

Сергей Баженов:
Alexander, hello! The Breakeven amount does not change in the settings, it is set to 10 p. and it still works without responding to changes you have made.
Everything works for me. If you want to set Breakeven Level to 10, you cannot set level of profit to 10. The price cannot be less than

Minimum allowable stop loss level

Evgeniia Khaganeti:

Good afternoon, Code Gods)

I have an owl. Trained to open a trade on a breach of the BB with EMA filter, immediately puts the stop behind the opposite edge of the BB.

It needs to learn:

set take = 2 stops (with option to disable this option)

ability to set trading time in settings

"ability to set trading time in settings" what do you mean. Time range. Open by time?

Александр:

"ability to set trading times in the settings" what do you mean. Time range. Opening by time?

Range, opens trades from XX:XX to XX:XX.

It makes sense to trade in Asia, so I set the EA to open deals from 2:00 to 8:00 and it does not open deals at other times. The next instrument is appropriate to trade in America and I have to set a different time.

Evgeniia Khaganeti:
Range, opens trades from ХХ:ХХ to ХХ:ХХ.

It makes sense to trade in Asia. I set my EA to open position from 2:00 to 8:00 and it does not open anything at other time. The next instrument is appropriate to trade in America and I have to set a different time.

Time inclusive, take in can be set by yourself, it is in times. Tp_Sell and Tp_Buy switches off the takeoffs

Files:

Александр:

Time inclusive, take in can be set by yourself, it is in times. Tp_Sell and Tp_Buy switches off the takeoffs

Great! This is exactly what was needed. No errors on the test.

One more thing: can we introduce a trade filter to open trades only on the first signal? For example, condition to buy: price was below the BB, then entered the BB, crossed the top of the BB, open a buy. If the price was not below the BB, but crossed the upper limit again, then we do not open these orders. I am attaching the screenshot for clarity.
It is the same for sales.

Hi all and good health.

I need a simple EA that sends an alert by e-mail, or in any other way gives notification when a volume is released for a tool at a given timeframe.

The strategy is simple and not new. Not even a strategy, but rather an addition to any strategy. The appearance of an extremely large volume gives an additional signal that the price has come to the event zone or the time of events has come or will come soon.

Hello to all connoisseurs and beyond.

My broker doesn't allow partialclosing of positions. I decided to open several orders with smaller lots (to get the required volume) at the same price, but here I have to press buttons several times, and the price is already wrong in a moment. I want to use some kind of script or expert advisor that would open for me a certain number of deals at one price with given lot.

Reason: