I will write an advisor free of charge - page 123

Hello, I need help, if you can, please rewrite the code of the Expert Advisor for MT5.

The file is attached. Thanks in advance.

Files:

the man has been inactive since 2014

we can close the thread

Good afternoon! Please help me insert code into the indicator to read data from the owl. Specifically, I need it to send the value of the lines

Files:
FindLevels.mq4  12 kb

Good afternoon!
Guys, can anyone help me?
I have a strategy with a semi-automatic EA. I need to add to it automatic opening of orders in opposite directions at the same time. And the EA shouldenter the market as soon as the last order is closed. I.e., the last buy order was closed, it opens the buy order at once. If the last Sell order is closed, it opens a Sell order right away.

As for functionality, add buttons: buy - on/off

Sell - on/off

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

I am writing a specification for an indicator. I need to call a percentage value. The meaning is filter, amplification of trading signal.

Can you please tell me how to say "amplification" in English? Google gives me some different variants

Ivan Butko:
I'm writing a spec for an indicator. I need to call a percentage value. In its meaning - filter, amplification of trading signal.

Can you please tell me how to say "amplification" in English? Google gives me some different variants
Amplifier.
If you have such problems with English, it's better to post in Russian.

Ivan Butko :
I am writing a technical task for the indicator. I need to name the percentage value. It should mean filter, trade signal gain.

Can you please tell me the English word for "Gain"? Google gives me some different variants

Use the built-in forum translator and there will be no disagreement. Gain - Gain

Aleksei Beliakov:
Amplifier.
If you have such problems with English it's better to post in Russian
Alexey Viktorov:

Use the built-in translator on the forum and there will be no arguments. Gain - Gain

Thank you very much for your replies. Gain - succinct and nice looking

Hello, help please help very much need an EA based on 2 indicators PZ DayTrading and Forex Distance which would open and close on crossing. indicators and screenshot attached

katrina87:
Hello, please help very much need an EA based on two indicators PZ DayTrading and Forex Distance which would open and close on crossing. indicators and screenshot attached

The second indicator has not been attached. And a screenshot to explain in words

Reason: