I will write an advisor free of charge - page 110

Terms of Reference (ToR) for an automated trading script (ATS)

1. Compatible with MT4(task minimum) and MT5(task maximum) .
  2. Works in all open windows (pairs).
  3. Can be manually activated and deactivated.
  4. Switching off implies closing of all positions opened by the script.
  5. Every 10-15 seconds or other predetermined time interval, the script starts the cycle of operation of CAT, so as not to overload the server:

- availability of positions opened by the script in accordance with paras. 6-9 OF THE TOR;

- correspondence of the number of positions in p. 10 of the ToR;

- presence of price changes in the window during the previous cycle of CAT ;

- spread size in the windows ;

- maximum profit on each position opened by the script ;

- the modulus of change in price to a loss of the peak price of a position opened by the script;

- the module of change in price to loss from the position's peak price exceeds the size of the current spread .

1. If there is a change in price and there is no corresponding position opened by the script, the position is opened.
  2. If there is a change in the price and the corresponding position opened by the script is there, the position is not opened.
  3. If the price goes up, the corresponding position has to be long.
  4. If the price decreases, the corresponding position must be short.
  5. There can be one long and one short position opened by the script in one window at the same time. The double with the smaller profit will be closed.
  6. If the price module of the position exceeds the size of the current spread, the position is closed.
  7. If theposition opening at the market price is unsuccessful, a new attempt at the current market price is made after (set value in the settings) seconds, before a new CAT cycle starts.
  8. Ifthe position close is unsuccessful, a new attempt is made after (configured value) seconds before a new CAT cycle is started.
  9. If other parts of the CAT cycle are unsuccessful, they will be initiated again after initiation in all open windows before starting a new CAT cycle.
  10. Manual trade can be parallel to the CAT run (max task).
  11. TP and SL are not set .
  12. Position volume and time between CAT cycles can be set manually when CAT is activated or deactivated and will apply for subsequent CAT cycles.
  13. Peak position price - the price level, which corresponds to the maximum profit of the position.
  14. If the script is disabled manually and if the script stops working without switching off manually, the "CAT not working" message will be sent to the email.
  15. The code is required.
Как составить Техническое Задание для заказа торгового робота
Как составить Техническое Задание для заказа торгового робота
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые роботы — это программы, которые выполняют заложенные в них алгоритмы. Алгоритм — это набор действий, которые нужно выполнить в случае появления того или иного события. Например, самая часто встречающаяся задача в алготрейдинге — определение события "Новый бар". При его наступлении робот проверяет появление торговых сигналов и действует...

Hello, I have a manually tested idea for a non-syndicator EA on pending orders on a demo account. Who will be willing to write it. If so, I will post the Terms of Reference here.

An advisor is needed for MT4

Andrei Kosharnii:
An advisor is needed for MT4

If it's not secret, post the ToR, someone may already have it written.

The above advisor is without a martingale

Hi all, Can anyone write a script to place pending orders at a certain time, at a place where I put horizontal lines. Example: At 6 am I put two lines in the terminal 1.31 and 1.32, the Expert Advisor at a certain time (which I set in the script) put pending orders 1.31 sell stop and 1.32 buy stop, and that would be able to adjust the number of orders (eg 5 pc sell and 3 pcs buy), lot and placing time.

Hello! I need an EA - semi-automatic. That is, I have to run the very first order manually, and then the EA will run from there. As soon as all orders on that pair are closed, the EA stops working (even if I close all orders by hand), until I manually start a new order again. I have a Martingale. Auto-detection of the number of digits of the trading account, multicurrency (the ability to trade on multiple currency pairs simultaneously). Below are the features that are required for this EA.

1. Start lot 2. Take profit in pips 3. distance between orders in a grid 4. Martin's factor 5. slippage parameter 6. trailing stop in pips 7. number of orders in a grid 8. button Buy/Sell on the chart for testing in the tester

Greetings all. Who can tell me if there is an Expert Advisor that captures profits on currency pairs. In principle, probably an arbitrator, but not on one pair, but with the ability to track multiple pairs from 1 to 4 at once without being bound to the chart of one pair?

Hello! Have you tried the PriceAction strategy "Puppeteer" in robot form? - In my opinion there is no better strategy?

Have some thoughts ready to share
Reason: