I will write an advisor free of charge - page 73

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.

If you have a good strategy, if you are willing to share it, I can write an EA.

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.

I need to redesign an EA, can you help me?

Afternoon. Expert Advisor on the crossover of two moving averages on Metatrader 5. I agree in advance that the idea is as old as the world, and there are a lot of such Expert Advisors, but I searched all codebase, and could not find an Expert Advisor that uses only two moving averages. I think we should use different indicators or different types of marginals. And the following: the account type - netting, stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, are absent or disabled. Adjustable parameters: moving average period, moving average method, moving average price. Or if anyone has such an EA, please share.

Good day dear fellow traders!

Please help me write such a robot.

I've been struggling so much, my head already hurts. The idea is this;

1. Lot 1 = 0;

Sl = 0;

Tp. =0;

2. Lot 2 =0;

Sl =0;

Tp. =0;

By =0; ///////// only Lot2 without loss!

3. Open Lot1, Lot2 to buy, if the candle at 05:00 closed low!

(Lot -1),

Sl = 0;

Tp = 0;

( Lot -2);

Sl =0;

Tp =0;

By =0;. //////// only Lot2 No loss!

4. Open Lot1,Lot2 to sell if the candle at 05:00 closed to the top!

(Lot -1);

Sl = 0;

Tp = 0;

(Lot -2);

Sl =0;

Tp =0;

By =0; //////. only Lot 2 No loss.!

EUR/USD, Time frame m15!

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Good afternoon all, I do not know how to call it, but in a nutshell I will describe the idea. In the morning afterthe market analysis I make a conclusion that, for example, after the close price 13.30 points up or down will be set for a deal. If the price has passed this number of points the signal sounds. The problem is that the distance from the price is equal but not constant, time (half an hour candle) should be set beforehand. Ie for this prihludina will be inputs - time and distance from the closing price for the signal. Who saw something or can write please respond. Thank you all in advance, I wish you success.

Hello, can you please help fix the indicator (not displaying correctly on the minute charts, and preferably improve it by adding allerts and settings)?

"Anton Yakovlev:
if you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I canwrite an advisor. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages. Can I contact you in private messages about writing an EA?

Dear programmers, I would like to ask you to add to your EA the function of closing orders by time for each session, for example, session 1 close at 17:00, session 2 close at 23:00 of the market. Thank you very much in advance.

Topikstarter disappeared back in 2014, but the flow of lovers of freebies does not dry up )).

And freebies destroy the brain and the ability to think critically, take care ))))

Sergey Basov:

Topikstarter disappeared back in 2014, but the flow of lovers of freebies does not dry up ))

And freebies destroy the brain and the ability to think critically, take care ))))

Take care of yourself) the thread is shared.

Reason: