I will write an advisor free of charge - page 68

Alexander:

See PM.

Good afternoon!
Do you have such a simple script?
The script has a simple task: to place pending orders when they are stopped.
Example:
I set pending orders in my terminal by my own strategy. If the price reaches SL, then according to the same parameters the robot sets an open price, SL and TP (with the same lot), but it will always be (by stop and sell stop). If I delete orders from the pair, the robot just waits until I set new ones...

Djon Rodjers:

Good afternoon!
Do you have such a simple script?
The script's task is simple: to place pending orders when they are taken down by a stop.
Example:
I set pending orders in my terminal by my own strategy. If the price reaches SL, then according to the same parameters the robot sets an open price, SL and TP (with the same lot), but it will always be (by stop and sell stop). If I delete orders from the pair, the robot just waits until I set new ones...

In your variant you can do it easier.SL and TP should not be used, andby stop and sell stop should be placed with double lot.

Good day to all!

Searched but couldn't find it. Probably overlooked. Lots of good EAs working with breakeven, but... All of them (at least the ones I've seen) do not includeBE on condition, which is quite critical (as I think) when working with Expert Advisors based on martingale. This is activation ofBE after opening N orders ("knees") or after a drawdown of N%. The first one seems easier to me to implement than the second one, especially when working with several instruments in one account, where it seems to me not very easy to calculate drawdown separately for each instrument.

If someone knows such an Expert Advisor, poke your nose in it, please.

If no, it would be nice to construct something like this. I will write a small ToR, if someone wants to help to someone who is far from programming )

Best wishes,

OleRoge

Please write a simple trawl on the WATR indicator.Thank you
Files:
WATR.mq4  6 kb

Hello, can you please help with an advisor?

Files:
123.txt  2 kb
PriceAlert1.mq4  10 kb
lxx7a7.png  171 kb

I don't think there are any programmers here. Apparently everyone has gone on a paying basis !!!

vannoo:
I see there's no sign of programmers here. Apparently all went to a fee!

Those who wrote for thanks are dead (starving).

Hello! Could you please tell me how to correctly enter the required numerical value of RGB colour for indicator line in Meta Editor instead of the template names of Web-colours? For example 128,217,186 instead of, say, MistyRose.Thanks in advance.

box1158:

Hello! Could you please tell me how to correctly enter the required numerical value of RGB colour for indicator line in Meta Editor instead of the template names of Web-colours? For example 128,217,186 instead of, say, MistyRose.Thanks in advance.

C'128,217,186'

Aleksey Radzisheuski:

Hello Coders ! Gods of zeros and ones xD

Need a simple owl.

1.Profit
2.stop=.
3.Multi Currency. There will only be 2 pairs. GBP JPY and GBP USD.
4) Number of simultaneously placed orders for GBP JPY = (i.e. 3 equal trades will be placed per signal. 3 trades of 1 lot each (3 lots in total)
4) Number of simultaneously given orders for GBP USD
5)Lot

Trading system.

From the moment I authorize my Expert Advisor to work. Immediately it starts to work according to the lots profits and stops. Trades are opened immediately to Buy (or Sell). As soon as the Buy position is closed in a loss. It is set to sell. And so on. Ie in essence. Sov will flip our positions up and down.

There are no zeros and ones =)

TradeUSDJPY and you will not pay double spread

Reason: