I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 12

Greetings everyone on the branch! Who can help me finish the MAShift Oscillator indicator? It was written to order a long time ago. The problem is that there is no signal line on the screen. Probably a small fee for the work.

LRA:

Let me see - it's a favourite pastime to fix indicators.

Anything you can tell us about the

regfiles:

Page 10, post:#100 indicator BackToFuture there is text and a picture like this:

got called out by themselves and that's about it for now.....

regfiles:

Anything you can voice in relation to

get yourself volunteered and that's about it for now.....

Good afternoon!
Can you please tell me if you have such a simple script.
The script's task is simple: to put pending orders when they are pulled down by Stop.
Example:
I set pending orders in my terminal by my own strategy. If the price reaches SL, then according to the same parameters the robot sets an open price, SL and TP (with the same lot), but it will always be (by stop and sell stop). If I delete orders from the pair, the robot just waits until I set new ones...

Djon Rodjers:

Good afternoon!
Do you have a simple script like this?
The script's task is simple: to place pending orders when they are pulled down by a stop.
Example:
I set pending orders in my terminal by my own strategy. If the price reaches SL, then according to the same parameters the robot sets an open price, SL and TP (with the same lot), but it will always be (by stop and sell stop). If I delete orders from the pair, the robot just waits until I place new ones...

Contact the LRA https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/lra

it helps everyone!!!

LRA
LRA
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

regfiles: Turn to LRA he helps everybody!!!

only in exchange for a sensible idea

Market: You have made a new Extremum Scalper product activation, there are activations left: 3 out of 5. (See Rules, point IV.10 and IV.11)

Evgenii Khokhlov:

The task of the script is simple: to place pending orders when they are taken down by the Stop.

A pending order cannot be pulled down by a stop. Only the position can be closed at Stop. The pending order can only be deleted.

MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
  • www.mql4.com
Files:
EA_awesome.mq4  31 kb

Hi! Can you write an indicator?

I need all pairs that are in the market overview to be displayed on the same chart. And the pair will be highlighted when there is a signal.

The signal appears on each bar when the MACD is greater than zero or less than zero on the specified timeframe. There may be several TFs. I have an indicator, but I cannot make it perfect. Can you help me?

Andrey Luxe:

To gain experience in this area, I will write 25 EAs for free for your interesting ideas and strategies

19 EAs left

Hello.

I need an EA which would plot four lines on five mouse clicks on a chart. I.e. I click on five points in sequence and get

Four lines.

Reason: