I will write an advisor free of charge - page 37

Can anyone attach a beep to the Zig Zag MT5 indicator when the beam appears?

Hello all! I have my own strategy and one indicator who will write a robot all the data will send in a private message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Nastya bmw:
Hello, I have my own strategy and one indicator who will write a robot, all the data will send in a private message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

If you have something good send it over =) I'll let you know if I can help you out.

I have my own strategy and one indicator that will write a robot.

Михаил:
MT does not work on CME
I need a ninzi robot, who can do it ?

Hi! Can you advise the timer in the EA TimeFr=240 opens an order every 4,h if I change it then it does not open please help????

Romal001:
Hi, can you tell me the timer in the EA TimeFr=240 opens an order every 4,h if I change it, it does not open, can you help me please????

It's probably not a timer, but a TF. 240 - Н4. If you have changed the value to another one, which does not coincide with any of the values of available TFs, then there is no source of data and, consequently, the Expert Advisor does not work.

In general, if you want help, you have to provide your code. If you want help, you have to post the code. Otherwise you can spend a lot of time guessing.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

It is most likely not a timer but a TF. 240 - Н4. If you have changed the value to another one, which does not coincide with any of the values of available TFs, then there is no source of data and, consequently, the Expert Advisor does not work.

In general, if you want help, you have to post the code. Otherwise we may guess for a long time.

All i have checked is H1, i have one losing order and 29 losing orders, but one losing order burns down my whole deposit. i am looking for a problem with the timer, it should open at 12.30 and not at 12.00. Are there any problems with advisers?????

without the timer code there will be guesswork

Romal001:
All this is checked H1 EA I have one losing order and 29 profitable ones but one losing order burns all deposit so I am looking for a problem with the timer, so it would not open at 12.00 but at 12.30 and is it possible to do that with an EA????

Firstly, there is no timer in the code at all. Secondly, what is checked!? Once again TimeFr is the value of the TF in minutes! 240 - Н4. It means that data is taken from H4! And you can start it on any TF.

There is no time-based order placement control in the Expert Advisor! And you should change the values of TimeFr very attentively or you will not get the data. And yes, we can build in an EA according to the time of placing orders.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Firstly, there is no timer in the code at all. Secondly, what is checked!? Once again TimeFr is the value of the TF in minutes! 240 - Н4. It means that data is taken from H4! And you can start it on any TF.

There is no time-based order placement control in the Expert Advisor! And you should change the values of TimeFr very attentively or you will not get the data. And yes, we can integrate the order placing time control into our EA. That's how I asked for help in controlling the time of an order videm not quite clear))))

Reason: