Suggestions and acknowledgements [Answers to newcomers in pictures] - page 2

Dearbarabashkakvn! Congratulations on your title of moderator!

Although in my opinion you should have it much earlier.

I've been following you for a long time and I too have a very positive impression of you.

Keep it up!

Fleder:
Thank you!
I would also like to see suggestions on what questions need answers in pictures.
Next in line is mql5.storage. How to save and how to retrieve modified code in storage.

A medal should be given to the man )and a bonus, preferably in credits))

barabashkakvn: 

Next up is mql5.storage. How to save and how to retrieve modified code in the storage.

So everything is clear how to work and help on it is clear, but when you start using it all gets confused, what "functions" are incomprehensible there, it is easier to say: everything is clear there that nothing is clear =) I started using it after I switched to windows 8 and 7 (if I'm not mistaken) and not only with the storage, but with XP I had no problems at all.

When a person strives to help another person without seeing any obvious benefit to themselves, it is safe to say - almost a Saint!

p.s. There aren't many people like that, and they should be appreciated.

pronych:

...I pay tribute to our overseas friends, who have taught the toast/churchgoer how to present the material in an intelligent and colourful way.

Of course, we have no way of knowing what to do and how to do it... It was not us who invented and brought to the masses an example of modern art - COMICS!

Note, not only comics, but also the Internet, mobile communications, MT5, Visa, MasterCard and many other things, which you successfully use, while continuing to flaming "overseas friends".

pagot:
Notice, not only comics, but also the internet, mobile communications, MT5 and many, many more things that you successfully use, while continuing to water down your "overseas friends".

Well done. Quickly corrected to "overseas friends". ))

And by what came before, we always mean not those who create and implement their useful ideas into reality, but only those who bring destruction and war. I think it would be clearer that way. We need to separate the wheat from the chaff and draw clear boundaries to eliminate ambiguity.

tol64:

Well done. Quickly corrected to "overseas friends". ))

And by what came before, we always mean not those who create and implement their useful ideas into reality, but only those who bring destruction and war. I think it would be clearer that way. We need to separate the wheat from the chaff and draw clear boundaries to eliminate ambiguity.

I agree. That's why I corrected it.
It is only a pity that lately destruction and war have been brought about by those who bring nothing useful to reality... except exorbitant ambition and lies.

pagot:
It is only a pity that lately destruction and war are being brought about by those who bring nothing useful to reality ... except exorbitant ambition and lies.
That's right. And the main role of these wolves in already transparent sheep's clothing is played by overseas but not at all friends. And this is becoming known to more and more people. But that's not what this thread is about, so let's call it a day. )

And I, a newcomer, am interested! THANK YOU!
Reason: