Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 25

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Well, people live in the real world there and here everyone is trying to bend the world and create their own universe. Creators!

It's just that the English part has gone stale and we still have gunpowder ))

Just kidding

Реter Konow:
Good idea. You could also have a competition between programs written on MT4 and MT5. So as to contrast the main advantages of both platforms and confirm the winner.
It is not the platform that wins, but the idea, the algorithm. What should we do with the winner - to ban him? )))

Renat Akhtyamov:

100%, on computers and the winnda - I have a different opinion. It is only getting better and better and almost bug-free, accordingly B. Gates has a fortune growing.

Moreover, Microsoft has never imposed anything. The user makes his/her own choice, migration and upgrade, nobody rushes the user. Consequently, it is the user who decides, but after that he is already the customer.

You see, everyone is sane here too.

You just need to read and understand the meaning from the user's point of view and not from the point of view of a Metakvots employee.

Yup, only support for XP stopped long ago, so did Vista and Semerkt. Otherwise, you're welcome to sit on the old stuff, catch trojans.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yeah, except they stopped supporting XP a long time ago, so did Vista and Semerkt. You're welcome to sit on the old stuff, catch trojans.

It's perfect for a virtual machine.

But it's a virtual machine, so how can there be Trojans if the Internet gateway is protected by the main computer?

How many resources does it take to make a virtual machine on 10...

Ваня:

By the way, after seeing the post that people can no longer load mt4, and mt5 at the moment is impossible to switch to without damage, I also had the same idea to discuss with colleagues the alternate airfield.

Stability is more important than their experiments.

I don't know why you guys are panicking. Is it hard to register on a brokerage company and open a demo on MT4 in 5 minutes?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It's not the platform that wins, but the idea, the algorithm. What if MT4 wins? What should we do with the winner - ban it? )))
Of course I will!!!)) (Just kidding).

In fact, the progers on the five are more professional, so it would even be a bit boring... The result is obvious).

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's perfect for a virtual machine.

But it's a virtual machine, so how can there be Trojans if the Internet gateway is protected by the main computer?

Of course, I'm talking about a working OS.

Vladimir Gribachev:

In freelancing, I think there will be a lot of orders for writing and converting bots.
It will be. Soon...

Well, I'm going to put my own weight in it as well. So, my complaints to MT5 and, by the way, to the latest innovations in MT4 are as follows - there are too many unnecessary features, which eat up computer resources and network traffic for nothing. For example, I would need the most: a) datafeed; b) a connection channel to a trade server. That's it. However, I understand, that it would be sacrilege to even mention here the possibility of switching off bells'n'whistles when necessary, and therefore I suggest to consider my statement as something like vox in deserto... :)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
All is fine loading from brokerage companies that support MT4, why are you panicking? Is it hard to register on a brokerage company and open a demo on MT4 in 5 minutes?
You should not lie. I wrote about MT4!
Reason: