Predator model - page 9

SAASA_IVANOV:
Haha)))) I barely got a "C" in Russian at school. But I'm starting to get better by communicating online.

:-) yeah, the network will teach you russian.

deskipper 2014.08.27 18:01 RU
the predator has gone quiet, he's taking a nap, right?
I guess I'm still learning.

If you detach yourself from the water poured in the branch, there is something reasonable here, especially the already mentioned PriceAction.

Imagine that price is a herd of animals regularly going to the watering hole by the same trails at the same time, and the trader is a predator trying, through PA or searching for other patterns, to find those trails to increase the probability of snatching prey and having a hearty meal and at the same time not being trampled by that herd (which is most often the case).

P.S. The comparison is not mine, I met it on some forum, but I liked it and adjusted it to myself.

Somm:

If you detach yourself from the water poured in the branch, there is something reasonable here, especially the already mentioned PriceAction.

Imagine that price is a herd of animals regularly going to the watering hole by the same trails at the same time, and the trader is a predator trying, via PA or searching for other patterns, to find those trails to increase the probability of snatching prey and having a hearty meal and at the same time not being trampled by that herd (which is most often the case).

P.S. The comparison is not mine, I met it on some forum, but I liked it and adjusted it to myself.

Imagine that you are on a fishing trip ... as a predatory fish.

And the price is a baitfish ;)

Contender:

Imagine you are on a fishing trip ... as a predatory fish.

And the price is a baitfish ;)

That's right on point)

And a fisherman is a market maker, primarily knocking out stupid predators, of which the smartest and most cunning survive.

I see many similarities between fishing and trading, especially patience, study of fish habits, observation skills, looking for new places, trying new tackles, baits and baits.

Somm:

That's right on point)

And a fisherman is a market maker, first of all, knocking out stupid predators, of which the smartest and most cunning ones survive.

I see many similarities between fishing and trading, primarily patience, learning the habits of fish, the ability to observe, looking for new places, trying new tackle, baits and baits.

Dynamite?

artmedia70:
Dynamite?
DYNAMIT - lot=1000 :))) Either you catch a lot, or you yourself die from an "explosion" :)))

Dobre! According to the predator model, Wolf is saturated. Therefore, the slow incline will go upwards.
Reason: