Get the credits out now, before there is a legal ban on e-money transactions! - page 5

newdigital:

No paperwork and no accounting at all. Once a year, send a report to the tax office by post with notification - that's it.

===========

I do not understand how you programmers, who have a steady income from your profession - and go down various complicated paths, like webmoney, etc. ... Even if you go offshore, you have to pay more than Russian taxes for a sole proprietorship.

Of course, if you have a "truck there - truck there" and a staff - then yes ...

This is if you have a patent, I take it?

newdigital:

the small stuff ... and if it's not petty it's 13% tax (if not a sole proprietorship) ... and constantly waiting to be yanked ...

If I own a sole proprietorship, I paid 6% and the rest I skimmed off on my plastic card (all online, without getting up from the chair), and I can even hold a sign around town and not be afraid of it ... because the state doesn't need anything from me except taxes... and I don't need anything from the state...

Well ... It's easier for everyone.

If you think with your head you can pay nothing at all...

I've never paid anything in my life.

newdigital:

Maybe I do not understand something, so sorry ... but what is easier ...

• just register a sole proprietorship,
  • pay 6% tax on all incoming payments plus social security - the total is somewhere around 7% (for webmoney with an anonymous kiwi, probably more than 6% if you start it),
  • make it business paypal,
  • wait a week for paypal's checks,
  • tie your ruble IP bank account to paypal,
  • and do not bother ... (and sleep well) .... no webmoney, no anonymous plastic cards ... no SWO ... no problem ...
What do you mean? You can't put more than 1,000 on the phone through a terminal, if it's accepted.)

deskipper:
This is if you have a patent, I take it?

No. What is the patent for? For the translation of an indicator from mql4 to mql5? They don't know such words there ... :)

This is a simplified taxation scheme (if there are no employees in the sole proprietorship, the owner of the sole proprietorship is not considered an employee).

Of course, if you rent out a lot of your flats, and if you also have employees on a sole proprietorship - then of course, you will be paid a lot ... (this is the contingent that complains) ...

trora:

If you think with your head, you don't have to pay anything at all...

I have never paid anything in my whole life.

A bum?

trora:

No one explained anything to me ... I thought the same as you ... until I learned from my own experience how it's easier and cheaper...

Mischek:
Homeless ?
Read the definition of homeless - for general information

trora:
Read the definition of homeless - for your general knowledge.
means homeless.

trora:

Parasite.

trora:

When you don't give anything away, you don't get anything.

Taxes are terrible, the state has decided to destroy small businesses. Given that there is no demand, people have no money, taxes are terrible + rent, there is no profit, this is a protracted crisis and it is just the beginning. Oil will fall, the Olympics will end, they will let the ruble float freely and that will be it... A prophecy)

Reason: