there are no good advisers on the site - page 7

zfs:
Not enough full stats). At least post the parameters of the super system).

It's nothing interesting. LOT = 0.1, spread = 50p,

openlive:

The more or less normal performance is with martins. I don't know how to do this, but I don't know what to do with them, and they don't even know what to do with them.

And has anyone here seen an owl where the yield curve goes up at a 45 degree angle?

If you don't know what coder has coded on what bar, you won't get it right :) And defining the quality of EAs using backtest is kind of wrong (if you don't know what coder has coded on what bar)... There are many ... ... and there are free ones, and there are some paid ones, oddly enough ...

I even saw somewhere that they sell settings for pairs / timeframes on some forum :) (based on 3 month trading results, not by backtest of course).

in short - everything is there ... of course - no one will tell you and no one will point it out... here, and I'm sorry - your home job so to speak.

newdigital:

in short - everything is there ... Of course - no one will tell you what to do ... there, and I'm sorry - your home job so to speak.

Well... at least it's not a hand job.

then MLR oops test unfair - feels like a fickle lot

Young:
then MLR oh you are not testing fair - I feel like a fickle lot.
His lot is constant, no stats from the real). In the tester you can fit anything you want.

Young:
then MLR, oh, you're not testing fair - I'm sensing a fickle lot.
(I'm a permanent lot - I'll give you that! )) Trend-following add-ons are used - by a constant lot)))

zfs:
The lot is fixed, there is no statement from the real position.) In the tester, anything can be adjusted.

It is not possible to adjust it, unless you specifically prescribe an opening/closing time for each position. - For example - to collect data in a file by zigzag haircuts, and then use them to enter the test position.

MLR:

It's not possible to adjust it, unless you specifically prescribe an opening/closing time for each position. - For example - collect data in a file by zigzag haircuts and then use it to enter a test position.

I'm not saying that you took the hai, but there are plenty of ways to fit something in the tester. Even if you don't, in principle put it on the real - you can brag about it later).

zfs:
I'm not saying you took the hai, but there are plenty of ways to fit something in the tester. Even if you don't, in principle put it on the real - you can brag about it later).

Well, if he was chopping like that on the real - I wouldn't sell him for 5000)))) where he enters a trade on a trend - the slippage is on average equal to the expectation+spread.

MLR:

Well, if he was chopping like that on the real - I wouldn't sell him for 5000)))) where he enters a trade on a trend - the slippage averages out to the expected payoff.

Even so, it's not like it's going to be a loss, it's probably not the only problem. Apparently this is something you will have to work with for free).

Reason: