variations on the WOC theme - page 5

sllawa3:
So I have no doubt that it's quite possible to create a profitable Expert Advisor based on the idea of tick analysis! (just need to learn how to prepare them ...)
Try to analyze the law of ticks generation in DCs. But if I did it, I would set two randoms: the first one to generate SB, and the second one to generate parameters for the first generator, corrected for bank quotes.

sllawa3:

You're a smart man and you're talking nonsense... or have you picked up a lot of nonsense from the forum?

I'm not suggesting to use exactly the principle implemented in this EA... I am just suggesting to think about the appropriate combination of ticks for accurate entry...

It's hard to look for a black cat in a dark room, especially if it's not there (Confucius)

there is a pattern to the arrival of ticks... for example in the basis of a price spike, the number of ticks per time unit always increases...

The main drawback of the Voc ( its disease ) is that it just tracks the difference in only 2 time points ( and not in a chain of several such points )

In real life, in contrast to the tester, the value of tick at the time of the previous check point may be completely random...

sllawa3:

better to know the secret of profitability on the real... than to know it in the tester...

you have already been told...

Quietly.

Mt filter smoothes data-feed, skips outliers. but itself, in spite of those who want to try it in a tester - it quietly generates a rand - usually no more than a spread. But it's up to server to decide...

;)

It's in the real world. If you really studied ticks.

FreeLance:

you have already been told...

Quietly so.

Mt filter smoothes data-feed, skips outliers. but itself, in spite of those who want to try it in a tester - it quietly generates a rand - usually no more than a spread. But it's up to server to decide...

;)

It's in the real world. If you really studied the ticks.

It's not about the tester at all, it's about a workable design on the real... In the tester, let it show anything, even the weather!!! And don't start referring to MT... there are plenty of other less cheating platforms... It's the principle of operability that counts !

sllawa3:

We're not talking about a tester at all, we're talking about a workable design... Let it do whatever you want in the tester, it can show you the weather!!! And don't start referring to MT... there are plenty of other less cheating platforms... It's the principle of operability that counts !

Glory! I'm proud to know you, but may I? - You'll give me a "workable design"...

;)

FreeLance:

Glory! I'm proud to know you, but may you voice the 'workable constructions'...

;)

any Expert Advisor where the sum of total profits (from all trades over a period of time) exceeds the sum of losses from losses ... e.g. :

Initial deposit 5.00
Net profit 1800.09
Total profit 3207.33
Total loss -1407.24
Profitability 2.28
Total trades 290
Profitable trades (% of all) 192 (66.21%)
Losses (% of all) 98 (33.79%)
Average
continuous gain 4
continuous loss 2

Even prouder!!!!!!!

Moved from algorithms to sovetnigans for a modest fee...

Easy and effortless. Artistic! - I'd say.

;)

By the way, for example a ticking stochastic is inserted into the same wok and the ratio of profitable and losing trades changes towards the total profit ...

FreeLance:

Even prouder!!!!!!!

Moved from algorithms to sovetnigans for a modest fee...

Easily at ease. Artistic! - I'd say.

;)

I don't sell experts... nor do I write to order ... I illustrate: "you'll voice 'workable constructions' ..."
Reason: