Seller-buyer - page 5

lobovsergey:
the moderators said they would sort it out....)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603/page66#comment_700383

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Справка по MetaTrader 5 → Настройки клиентского терминала → Сигналы.

i.e. my drawdown comes from initial balance and earned funds ...excluding the amount of deposits and amounts of investors...so i understand

lobovsergey:
i.e. my drawdown comes from initial balance and earned funds ...excluding the amount of deposits and amounts of investors...so i understand
Do you have investors in your signals ?

Yoschik:
Do you have investors in your signals ?
there are 24 ....signal--pammaccount

lobovsergey:
So my drawdown comes from the initial balance and the funds earned ...excluding the amount of deposits and the amounts of investors...I take it that way
Exactly. The calculation is made without taking into account deposits and withdrawals.

lobovsergey:
there's 24 ....-signal--pamm account

which actually means one thing -

investor money is being dumped.

Do you even look at the timetable to make such a statement

antt:
Exactly. The calculation is made without taking into account deposits and withdrawals.

The reason is clear - to make it impossible to artificially reduce the drawdown. But a drawdown of >100% is not good.

You haven't found a good solution, or it's just not a priority?

Good afternoon. Sorry if this is off-topic. I cannot find it anywhere. Can you please tell me if the Signals Seller trades on 0.01 volume, can I as a subscriber increase this volume?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

zaycev1988:
Good afternoon. Sorry for being off topic. I have not found it anywhere. Can you please advise me if my Signal Seller trades on 0.01 volume, and I, as a subscriber, can increase this volume?

The volume of your trades will be proportionally increased if you have a proportionally larger deposit in your account.

Please read articles on signal services. They describe mechanism of automatic calculation of volumes.

Reason: