Seller-buyer - page 2

sergeev:

man (hopefully not a bot), if I give you an answer, do you promise to keep your mouth shut in all threads for a month?

If he's going to be flustered, ban him.)

and the answer - of course everyone is interested

sergeev:

man (hopefully not a bot), if I reply to you, do you promise to keep your mouth shut in all threads for a month?

)))I am not a bot.... i'm not a bot and i don't (flood) in all threads...)) .......... only the ones related directly to signals....

lobovsergey:
))) i'm not a bot.... i'm not a bot and i'm not (flooding)...)) .......... only those that deal directly with signals....

I realise that even a bot can't do that in a thousand.

But even eight at the same time is too much.

If I answer about the drawdown, do you promise not to raise every single thread concerning signals for a month?

because i will get banned for this (not me)

sergeev:

If I answer about the drawdown, do you promise not to bring up all the threads indiscriminately, which relate to signals for a month?

Well, actually, the bug is obvious, and the support is in its repertoire.

sergeev:

If I answer about the drawdown, do you promise not to pick up every single thread that deals with signals for a month indiscriminately?

Will you stop trolling and give me your answer?

TheXpert:
Well, actually there is a bug, and the support team is in their repertoire.
Is Sergeyev a support person?

Contender:
Is Sergeev a support person?
Who said I meant him?

sergeev:

I realise that even a bot can't do that in a thousand.

But even eight at the same time is too much.

If I answer about the drawdown, do you promise not to raise all of the branches indiscriminately, which relate to signals?

because they'll get banned for that (not me).

well not 8 but 3 plus my branch.....

TheXpert:
Well, there's actually a bug, and the support is in its repertoire.

By the way, I too have noticed the thousands of monthly percentages in the "signals".

A summary like this:

Начальный баланс:  $ 1,000

Пополнения:        $20,000

Прибыль:           $15,000

5000%  в месяц

What's the percentage counted against the opening balance? This is incorrect.

It reminds me of the anecdote: "Bought it for 2,000, sold it for 5,000. I'm living off my 3%."

(And in general, competent calculation of percentage is made relative to the maximum number, then more than 100% and can not be. This makes sense. Because, for that matter, the initial balance - before the first top-up - is always zero.)

lobovsergey:

well,not 8:00,but 3:00 plus my branch.....

so you're not promising...

Bonus-scholarship...

Oh, well, that's okay.

Reason: