Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 72

sanyooooook:

So that's how it is,

"it's not money"... but accepting it at meta-quotes to fund your account is fine,

you're teaching the whole office to go bust )

there is no risk at all.

If you have two currencies in your MTKUnity account, they move according to the market, and the share of meta quotas in the service can be immediately converted into money.)

They do not lose anything in any case

Although rather it was only a question of accepting with instant conversion to CREDITS at the exchange rate

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

Mischek:

Although it was rather only about accepting instant conversion to CREDITS at the exchange rate

But not the other way around, yeah.

Mischek:

there is no risk at all.

If you have two currencies in your MTKUnity account, they move according to the market, and the share of meta quotas in the service can be immediately converted into money.)

They do not lose anything in any case

Although rather it was only a question of accepting with instant conversion to CREDITS at the rate of

btc-e is a bitcoin. i have a feeling i am going to use it for something else. )

If they will convert immediately, they need to immediately withdraw and sell them on the exchange, and the fees are not small there.

I don't know which exchange it is better to withdraw them, only btc-e I trade with, but gox is very difficult to do it on while the major exchange.

I have a lot of money in btc-e, but I don't know which exchange is better to withdraw from.

i still have webmasters, but their exchange rate is about 10% lower than btc-e.

sanyooooook:

You tell me if you think btc-e is money or not ? )

in the case of btc-e, it's all on a good faith basis.

What do you mean by honesty? Whose word? )))

It's money and you're talking about a word of honour.

shorts how wonderful it is )

Mischek:

What do you mean by honesty? Whose word? )))

It's money, and you're talking about some kind of word of honour.

i haven't seen the offer agreement (maybe i didn't want to).

No passport details are required, nothing.

just the exchange holders' word of honour )

sanyooooook:
shorts how wonderful)

Yeah, elegant.)

sanyooooook:

in the case of btc-e, it's all on honesty.

Honest Pioneer or Komsomol?

Mischek:

Yeah, elegant.)

sanyooooook:

I haven't seen the offer agreement (maybe I didn't want to see it).

No passport details are required, nothing.

Just the exchange holders' word of honour )

I don't know if you've ever seen a drug dealer ask for passport details.)
Reason: