Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 71

Renat:
Maybe we should enable bitcoin acceptance on the site?

need to canvass the audience

ZS: By the way, we'll need some work soon for the service, and for the marketplace

Renat:
Should we enable bitcoin acceptance on the website?

Unless you add it as a means of payment to the services. By the way, it's not hard to connect them. And if you use BitPay, it's even easier.

I'm not sure that it will be popular (I don't know how much overlap there is between MT and Bitcoin community, probably not much so far), but as for me it will add rating to forum, especially in the light of the fact that bitcoins can be traded through MT4.

TheXpert:

Unless you add it as a means of payment in services. By the way, they are not hard to connect. And if you use BitPay, it's even easier.

I'm not sure that it will be popular (I don't know how much overlap there is between MT and Bitcoiners community, probably not much so far), but as for me it will add rating to forum, especially in the light of the fact that bitcoins can be traded through MT4.

The more bitcoin is traded through MT4, the more bitcoin societies and MT will overlap.

Renat:
Should we enable bitcoin acceptance on the site?

Well, it can't get much worse than that.

Audience roughly overlaps with the audience of bit holders

The community for bit holders working through MT , no yet. They may migrate here if directed, now mt for bit holders only available, it is about time.

Mischek:

Well, it can't get much worse than that.

Audience roughly overlaps with the audience of bit holders

The community for bit holders working through MT , no yet. They may migrate here if they want to, it's about time they got the mt for bit holders.

The Wally, you're against bitcoins, what are you trying to get people to do? )

ZS: or are you just making conversation? )

sanyooooook:

You're against the bitcoins, what are you telling people to do? )

ZS: or is this just another conversation piece? )

I'm all for any interesting movement.

I am not against the bitcoins, I am saying that they are not money and their holders have a false perception of perspektivnost

Mischek:

I'm in favour of any interesting movement.

I am not against bitcoins, I am saying that they are not money and that their holders have a false sense of perspective

i.e. in the long run the introduction of accepting bitcoins could be detrimental to the resource holders?

ZS: they will get a commission on sales

sanyooooook:

i.e. in the long run the introduction of bitcoin acceptance could be disastrous for the resource holders?

ZS: they will get a commission on sales

Sanya, well silly question. The currency of the service balance is the dollar. And when to convert, they will decide by you.

Mischek:
Sanya, what a stupid question. The currency of the service balance is the dollar. And they will decide when to convert it.

that's how it is,

"it's not money"... but you can take it in meta-quotes to fund your account,

you're teaching the whole office to go bust.)

Mischek:
Sanya, that's a stupid question. The currency of the service's balance sheet is the dollar. And they will decide when to convert it.
Either admit bitcoins as money or don't tell them what you don't want.
Reason: