Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 40

No one seems to have succeeded yet. No luck has shone. It's not opening a real account.

It's understandable. It's a real narcocurrency account. It's not like the Deutsche Bank.

It's a shame, though. Here tomorrow it will snow and will go crazy in connection with it (I do not know what's the connection, do not ask), the rate and how can not attack the network at a price of 10 quid for bitcoin...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Mischek:

How's it going over there?

Don't be sarcastic or mocking, but I want to know if you want to open a real account on your exchange stable ?

the account is open , follow the bitcoin signal it is the only one )

sanyooooook:
account is open a deposit request has been created, keep an eye on the bitcoin signal it is the only one )
Roger that, got it, moving to signals, receiving.

sanyooooook:
I have an account opened, a deposit request has been created, keep an eye on the bitcoin signal, it's the only one)
You should probably give a link to the terminal in the description of the signal, or you and your spies will be fed up with questions - where's the high dope in the market review?

Mischek:
I should probably give a link to the terminal in the signal description, otherwise they will ask you and their pigs - Where's the highs in the market overview?
i can only get high on potatoes )

Ширли-Мырли КАКАЯ Б...?!!!
Ширли-Мырли КАКАЯ Б...?!!!
  • youtu.be
ШИРЛИ-МЫРЛИ КАКАЯ Б...?!!!

Oops, oops, did someone make fun of signing up for the signal? )))

sanyooooook:
Oops, oops, did someone make fun of signing up for the signal? )))
Fans. )) I guess a profile picture inspires confidence. )))

Is the money going through Guadeloupe?

sanyooooook:
Oops, oops, did someone make fun of subscribing to the signal? )))

It's not me.)

But come to think of it, this is probably the first time in the history of the service, when people rushed to sign up without waiting for either the statistics or even the start of trading, or, hell, even to fill the deposit.

Amazing

A good start )

Maybe Renat signed up.

It seems it is impossible to subscribe before the month has passed)