A newcomer asks! - page 21

Dobre to all! Such a question, with a friend I kept one trading account, I just gave him the money and the trading account, mql, everything is registered to him, but now we decided to change the trading account, namely to change the account at the broker and subscribe to the old signal again, the question is, how can I keep the subscription and not pay for it again, subscription is less than a month, in the profile says that 30 credits frozen.

MuHuK:
Dobre to all! Such a question, with a friend I kept one trading account, I just passed him the money and the trading account, mql, everything is registered to him, but now we decided to change the trading account, namely to change the account at the broker and subscribe again to the old signal, the question is, how can I keep the subscription and not pay for it again, subscription is less than a month, in the profile says that 30 credits frozen.
No way, one signal - one account.

I am making an EA based on three moving averages.

I did it this way in MQL4:

double MA_1_t=iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);  
double MA_2_t=iMA(NULL,0,15,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);   
double MA_3_t=iMA(NULL,0,30,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);   
static datetime t; 
if  (MA_1_t > MA_2_t && MA_2_t > MA_3_t) 
          {                                          
          Opn_B=true;                
          }

In MQL5, it does not work this way, I set condition if (MA_1_t > MA_2_t && MA_2_t > MA_3_t) not a single trade,

if (MA_1_t < MA_2_t && MA_2_t < MA_3_t), there is a trade.

I assume that the calculation is slightly different in Five, the program takes MA_1_t, MA_2_t, MA_3_t ,

as periods, therefore "MA_1_t > MA_2_t && MA_2_t > MA_3_t" is not triggered.

How to implement this scenario in MQL5?

To set iMA to shift relative to the current bar by a specified number of periods backwards?

forexman77:

How to implement this scenario in MQL5?

To set theiMA to shift relative to the current bar by the specified number of periods back?

Read here and here.

DC2008:

Read here and here.

Thank you! It worked.

Hello, could you please tell me if there is an application that shows economic indicators in MT5 without any delay?

On the website I have to keep hitting the refresh button.

Open the Calendar tab in Metatrader 5, right-click Refresh. If you want to know exactly what news has been or will be, you hover over it with your mouse. It's very useful.

Calendar links here are programmer and trader (even with video).

My traders example is below (so, I manage to look and post everything, and sometimes even trade... but seldom) :

Forum

Press review

newdigital, 2013.11.05 12:00

2013-11-05 09:30 GMT (or 10:30 MQ MT5 time) | [GBP - Services PMI]

if actual > forecast = good for currency (for GBP in our case)

==========

UK Service Sector Activity Rises At Fastest Pace Since 1997

British service sector activity expanded at the fastest pace in more than sixteen years in October, a survey by Markit Economics and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) revealed Tuesday.

The headline seasonally adjusted business activity index rose to 62.5 in October from September's 60.3. The October reading represented the sharpest rise in activity since May 1997.

"This has largely been the result of rising levels of incoming new business placed with service providers as market sentiment has improved in line with a strengthened economic climate," Markit said.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

GBPUSD, M5, 2013.11.05

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

GBPUSD M5 : 84 pips price movement by GBP - Services PMI

GBPUSD, M5, 2013.11.05, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

================

It took me a long time to get used to the cadence (built into MT5), as I'm used to conventional MT4 news indicators, which draw everything in the main window. But I got used to it.

If i switch to mt4 i need 0.5 lots in one account, i need to reconfigure it each time.

i have one account with 10 000 accounts with 0.5 lots, i switch to another account with 100 lots and need 0.5 lot in it. i have to rearrange it each time.

i wonder if there is a copier program from one account to another with the same broker, with a configurable lot size- because the amounts in the accounts differ by 100 times.

please tell me what the red dotted lines on the chart (link to the picture https://charts.mql5.com/2/970/gbpusd-m1-alpari-limited.png) mean, after which the money is drained

horizontal - takeprofit

oblique - show trades - where they entered and where they exited

Reason: