MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 19

What's it all about...

server:
Bored man :) I've already racked my brains about the lofty goals of Shelandr, well, in the end what he wants to bring to the forum :)

There's no need to rack your brains, you can ask.

Let's follow the path outlined in the Topic - look at approaches and solution methods. We get to know other people's experiences and approaches. The aim is to have and use a good fishing rod to catch money on the stock exchanges.

Why here? Because MQL - leading and it can be used as a basis to move forward and if the developers will also present the problems of advanced clients, perhaps they will choose the right vector for their own evolution ( and the evolution of the company).

I understand that at any time this thread will be erased, but let it be on their conscience...

What is causing problems at the moment is the exchange of information with applications such as here

Good solution-not so good- both complicated and slow.

The solution can be 2 ways something they make a standalone module (specified earlier) or we will look for another method - to get into an interface of exchange with the server or something else like that

Information exchange is carried out through sockets and servers ... but MSDN through which all programmed network messed up and twisted and does not give a competent description of network exchange, and I can not thoroughly understand who does what and how this exchange. And it seems that on the way to speed this process is directly related. Therefore, now looking Unix as the ancestor of this interaction ... found a person who understands it ... one found.

Why am I looking at hardware (set-top boxes with Ethernet port)? Because get into an interface exchange with the broker of the Windows does not work because the exchange with the server is stored in the system itself and is only available from the API Win ...

This point is poorly documented and clumsily done...(looks like they just ripped it off from Unix).

Therefore it is possible to work high-grade only from autonomous devices that have their own programming tools at the hardware level.

Unix: разработка сетевых приложений
  • citforum.ru
Внимание! Любой из материалов, опубликованных на этом сервере, не может быть воспроизведен в какой бы то ни было форме и какими бы то ни было средствами без письменного разрешения владельцев авторских прав. Подробнее...

shelandr:
Dear, if you want to be great, be great, but don't drag us into it, because those ideas and concepts that you are just learning are long gone and forgotten by most of us on this forum. Decorate your desire for greatness with modesty, be so kind. And don't blame everyone around you for your ignorance.

FAQ:
Dear, if you want to be great, be great, but don't drag us into it, because those ideas and concepts that you are just learning are long gone and forgotten by most people on this forum. Decorate your desire for greatness with modesty, be so kind. And don't blame everyone around you for your ignorance.
Those who understand-can either not read or explain to those who do not understand-this is kind of what the forum is designed for.

shelandr:
Those who understand-can either not read or explain to those who do not understand-this is what the forum is supposed to be about.
You're the only one who doesn't understand. And trying to explain anything to you would be easier to kill yourself.

FAQ:
I do not understand it only you. If I try to explain something to you, I will kill myself.

It would be more interesting to hear about the development of MT5 on other operating systems - is it planned to include the possibility of programming EAs? If so, when is the release possible?

I'm getting tired of this vinda.

MT4 and MT5 work on Linux and Mac via Wine. Look in the article search.

Renat:
MT4 and MT5 work on Linux and Mac via Wine. Have a look in the article search.

I understand this is an emulator:

About Wine

Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an Emulator") is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OSX, & BSD. Instead of simulating internal Windows logic like a virtual machine or emulator, Wine translates Windows API calls into POSIX calls on-the-fly, eliminating the performance and memory penalties of other methods and allowing you to cleanly integrate Windows applications into your desktop.

The point of the move was to speed things up, as Linux socket programming is much more feasible.

The question has already been asked:Is there any interest in developing a terminal for Linux (Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc.)? But what has been implemented is not the same...

WineHQ - About Wine
  • www.winehq.org
Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an Emulator") is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OSX, & BSD. Instead of simulating internal Windows logic like a virtual machine or emulator, Wine translates Windows API calls into POSIX calls on-the-fly...

The madness was getting worse...
Reason: