My approach. The core is the engine. - page 178

Nikolai Semko:

What else could it be? I think that's what Peter wanted.

Here's a ready function to scale image which is in BMP[] array with sizewidth_bmp xheight_bmp

Thanks for the code, Nikolai. From my point of view, this help is effective, because the algorithm will save me a lot of time. I'll use it. That's why I'll put you in the engine. Also Vasiliy, because without him I wouldn't implement links via resources, and without him, the engine would "crutch" on links via MTobjects.

Anyone who provided a coherent solution in the form of an algorithm or idea, and helped implement it in the algorithm, will be entered into the engine's advertising board with a link to his profile and page in the Market.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

First of all, of course it has to be done. I mean, it has to have a bit of a coherent look to it. It was said a long time ago - stop, let it out...but come on, the train will not stop ;-) let's consider it as the eternal author's version...

Since we're dancing with C#, look at OpenGL to be "ahead of the planet". And draw with it on "canvas" (but in decent places it's not called that, it's context). It will be crazy fast and you can overlay, scale, rotate, twist as you like.

That's a great idea. Thank you. I don't have it on MT4, so I haven't gotten around to it. On MT5, that kind of acceleration would blow your mind.

Реter Konow:

That's a great idea. Thank you. I don't have it on MT4, so I haven't gotten around to it. On MT5 this kind of acceleration will boggle the mind.

You're an opponent of dll.

Nikolai Semko:

You're an anti- dll.

I meanOpenSL. I'm confused.

At the end of the month, I intend to publish the constructor and the engine as is.

The engine will continue to evolve and accumulate new features, and the builder will quickly become visual.

Once again: the engine can become a collaborative development platform. Everyone who participates will put themselves and their advertising into it. There are many directions for development. In MT5 there are services and sockets that open the door to the world.

The main thing - the engine can become a powerful "exoskeleton" of any advisor on MT5. And the publicity for the participants of its further development will be inside. The wider it spreads, the more publicity the participants will get. At the same time, they can use it for their own applications.

Реter Konow:

At the end of the month I intend to publish the constructor and the engine as is.

The engine will continue to evolve and accumulate new features, and the builder will quickly become visual.

Once again, the engine can become a collaborative development platform. Everyone who participates will put themselves and their advertising into it. There are many directions for development. In MT5 there are services and sockets that open the door to the world.

The main thing - the engine can become a powerful "exoskeleton" of any advisor on MT5. And the publicity for the participants of its further development will be inside. The wider it spreads, the more publicity the participants will get. At the same time, they can use it for their own applications.

Rehtag Konow:

Thanks for the code, Nikolai. From my point of view, this help is effective, because the algorithm will save me a lot of time. I will use it. That's why I'll put you in the engine. Also Vasiliy, because without him I wouldn't implement links via resources, and without him, the engine would "crutch" on links via MTobjects.

Anyone who provided a coherent solution in the form of an algorithm or idea, and helped implement it in the algorithm, will be entered into the promotional board of the engine with a link to his profile and page in the Market.

Peter, please do not put my name in your engine. I don't accept your core-engine paradigm. I see it as a bliss, but not a boon.

Nikolai Semko:

Peter, please don't put my name on your engine. I do not accept your core-engine paradigm. I see it as a bliss, but not a boon.

No problem.

Реter Konow:

Not a question.

More precisely, I see your project only as a learning experience on your way to becoming a programmer.

The first release is a little delayed. Force Majeure took away part of February, unfortunately. Designer will be available in the next few days. MT5 is making claims about the code, I have to argue with him.)

Реter Konow:
The first release is a bit delayed. Force Majeure took away part of February, unfortunately. In the next few days the designer will be available. MT5 is making claims to the code, I have to argue with it)).

It's good to see that I've decided to put the creative arrow on the rails at MQL5.

Reason: