What 4 factors do you think the price depends on? - page 3

khorosh:

Post the formulas for calculating these values.

If y = a0 + a1x1 + a2x2 + a3x3 + a4x4, then (my own development, I will soon write an article, if approve this topic and everyone who will use, please refer to this post or article when it comes out, the amount of data is not limited, limited by capacity and capability of computer, supercomputer or other computing facilities):

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If y = a0 + a1x1 + a2x2 + a3x3 + a4x4, then (own elaboration)

The more symbols, the more questions.What is Y? n(zero)a? From which theorem is the formula, the corollary... Or is it anti-scientific arbitrary fiction?

Evgeny Belyaev:
The more symbols, the more questions.What is Y? n(zero)a? From which theorem is the formula, the corollary... Or is it anti-scientific arbitrary fiction?

This is my answer to Gauss and Kramer, who could not or did not consider it necessary, to find such direct method of determination of coefficients of the system of linear equations. If you doubt the works of these coryphaei, you may not accept my solution of the problem either.

Y is our target function, in this case it is the current price, for example EUR/USD;

n - number of data (period) - unlimited;

x1, x2, x3, x4 - these are our F1, F2, F3, F4;

If in doubt, program, set, arbitrarily, any coefficients and parameters, then, find by these formulas and enjoy their exact inverse definition.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is my answer to Gauss and Kramer, who could not find such a direct method of determining the coefficients of a system of linear equations. If you doubt the works of these coryphaei, you may not accept my solution to the problem either.

Y is our target function, in this case it is the current price, e.g. EUR/USD;

n - number of data (period) - unlimited;

x1, x2, x3, x4 are our F1, F2, F3, F4;

Well, these minds tried to solve a system of equations with several unknowns, I remember from the first year of college, and then what?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You could try F1 - dollar index, F2 - gold price; F3 - oil, F4 - pound price.
And that's what it's all about, it's all pegged to the dollar. It's skewed towards the dollar. Or am I wrong?

Evgeny Belyaev:
Well, these minds tried to solve a system of equations with several unknowns, I remember from my first year of college, and then what?
So far, I'm down to 4 variables. Soon I'll increase the number. There's a general formula, but not everyone can do it at once.

Evgeny Belyaev:
And that's what it's all about, it's all pegged to the dollar. It's skewed towards the dollar. Or am I wrong?
Let's look at the dynamics of the coefficients, something should come out of the thick of it. The calculated price itself will follow the current price with some lag or advance, but the coefficients must provide exact correspondence of the sums of current and calculated price values. How they do it is the purpose of our study. Isn't it interesting?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Let's look at the dynamics of the coefficients, something should come out of the thick of it. The estimated price itself will follow the current price with some lag or advance, but the coefficients should provide an exact correspondence between the sums of current and estimated price values. How they do it is the purpose of our study. Isn't it interesting?
Not ours, yours. No. It's just more bullshit)))

"n - number of data (period) - not limited;
x1, x2, x3, x4 are our F1, F2, F3, F4;"

n - if you get in the acf + correlations between factors will hardly persist for some time,
then the next boasts about the found grail will follow, and in reality on other segments the depo will be drained again)))

"Let's look at the dynamics of changes in the coefficients" - it won't do anything.

Vizard_:

"Let's look at the dynamics of the coefficients" - that won't do anything.
I think it will.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I think so.
Let's see, what have we got to lose, apart from acquiring another method of analysis? Why does everyone immediately want to see failure in any study?
Reason: