Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 16

There is a lot of information available on the Internet, how to build a trend line on the chart, price channel, how to use indicators, technical analysis figures, horizontal profile, how to set stops, what volume to enter a position (risk management), and much more. The trading robot is a very important tool to learn how to trade, how to set stops, what volume to enter a position (risk management), and much more. You can learn to earn by yourself, constantly trading and honing your skills, first on a demo account, and then on a real account. And you can save on a trading guru.

Renat Akhtyamov:

TC has left this forum

Personally, I'd be quick to teach

that is:

BUY is to buy, SELL is to sell

that's all

;)

I'm surprised myself, what's so hard? If you see that the symbol will grow in the future, you buy. You see the symbol go down in the future - you sell it...

Looking at people taking out mortgages, knowing their future - I envy them... I don't know the fucking future... That's why I'm not trading... But for mortgagors, you know the future... that's who to look up to...

Georgiy Merts:

I wonder why it's so complicated. If you see a symbol go up in the future, you buy it. You see the symbol go down in price in the future - you sell it...

Looking at how people take out mortgages, knowing their future - I envy people with black envy... I don't know what the future holds... That's why I don't trade... But for mortgagors, you know the future... that's who to look up to...

You won't get a mortgage because of your age and income, don't worry

Leugenys:
There is a lot of available information on the Internet, how to build a trend line on the chart, price channel, how to use indicators, technical analysis figures, horizontal profile, how to set stops, how to enter a position with what volume (risk management), and much more. You can learn to earn by yourself, constantly trading and honing your skills, first on a demo account, and then on a real account. And you can save on a trading guru.

I will now translate what you said into plain language... :

All traders are just stupid losers, and lazy! They do not want to do anything, while everything you need to succeed lies in the public domain ( on the Internet )... And it's not just beginners, but the vast majority of traders - because FOREX is 50 years old, and successful traders - was about 5% and this figure has not risen ...

If only you could drink honey with your mouth...!

Serqey Nikitin:

Let me translate what you said into plain language... :

All traders are just stupid losers, and lazy! They do not want to do anything, while everything you need to succeed lies in the public domain ( on the Internet )... And it's not just beginners, but the vast majority of traders - because FOREX is 50 years old, and successful traders - was about 5%, and this figure has not risen ...

You should drink honey with your mouth!...

It's not the poor and it's not the lazy. It just takes a lot of time and titanic patience. Not everyone has it. But the dream of getting fabulously (and most importantly - quickly) rich is a lot of people. That's why 95% of them fail. (

Vladimir Baskakov:
You won't get a mortgage because of your age and income, don't worry.

I'm not going to feed the bankers, Dasha !

It's amazing how people know the future ! It's a straightforward way for them to trade !

Hello all

Leugenys:
There is a lot of available information on the Internet, how to build a trend line on the chart, the price channel, how to use indicators, patterns of technical analysis, horizontal profile, how to set stops, how much volume to enter a position (risk management), and much more. You can learn to earn by yourself, constantly trading and honing your skills, first on a demo account, and then on a real account. And you can save on a trading guru.

And it's all about nothing, at least it's free, rather than the same useless nonsense for money from a "teacher".

Serqey Nikitin:

I will now translate what you said into plain language... :

All traders are just stupid losers, and lazy! They do not want to do anything, while everything you need to succeed lies in the public domain ( on the Internet )... And it's not just beginners, but the vast majority of traders - because FOREX is 50 years old, and successful traders - was about 5%, and this figure has not risen ...

You should drink honey with your mouth!...

Outstanding athletes are also about 2-5% of all. Although everyone has hands and feet and trainers.

Aleksey Mavrin:
Outstanding athletes are also about 2-5% of all. Everyone has their hands and feet in trainers though.
Ridiculous!... Give me another example: how many astronauts we have...
Reason: