EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend - page 5

Yedelkin:
Don't worry. There will be no opposition. With the tacit consent of the administration you can do whatever you want (whatever you want). No one is going to hit the wall. Especially because critical comments are not perceived by definition.

Go herehttps://www.mql5.com/ and read on the left:

The point here is that you are in the majority ... not in the minority.

Automated Trading and Strategy Testing
Automated Trading and Strategy Testing
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

newdigital: ...I am not positioning myself as a trader at all on this forum.

i_logic : Yes I suggest we end the discussion. The parties have not seen fit to understand each other ...it's going to sound like trolling from here on out.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EURUSD 14.04 - 21.04 Technical Analysis: Bearish Trend Rally

Yedelkin, 2013.04.14 16:53

newdigital: ...I do not position myself as a trader on this forum at all.

i_logic : Yes I propose to end the discussion. The parties have not seen fit to understand each other ...- it's going to sound like trolling from here on out.

Last 3-4 pages did not look like trolling :) Exchange of views ... nightmare ...

Yes, I suggest closing - the parties have not (and probably never will) come to a common conclusion. The last few sheets should be deleted (I will not do it myself).

There will be no more analysis today (I wanted to open one for USDJPY and USDCHF). Maybe, who else will open ...

VNIK:
The analysis was for EURUSD and the image is the same for EURUSD.

Yes, flat. But I have already opened buy on EURUSD as it is shown in the screenshot

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H8, 2013.04.14

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd h8

EURUSD, H8, 2013.04.14, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital: And like the last 3-4 sheets didn't look like trolling :) Exchange of views ... nightmare ...

The last 3-4 pages represented an attempt to explain one's position. When it became clear that these attempts were doomed to failure - the conclusion about possible subsequent trolling followed by itself.

I, on the other hand, suggested delicately enough to end the futility. Why continue?

Yedelkin:

The last 3-4 pages represented an attempt to explain one's position. When it became clear that these attempts were doomed to failure - the conclusion about possible subsequent trolling followed by itself.

I, on the other hand, delicately enough offered to end the futility. Why continue?

You clearly have a talent - you can get attached to a person and already forget the line between virtual and real :) You should open a branch on a trading system, and then I will join you, I will trade it for about two days, when it gets better and it will be a good system of manual trading. And maybe someone will make an Expert Advisor for you (for example, in the Market if you don't want to do it for free ...). Otherwise you're wasting yourselves ...

newdigital:

No more analysis today. Maybe someone else will open ...

The forecasts in the format of analysts "may buy or may sit, tomorrow we will see where we should have opened yesterday",

God forbid. refrain from making predictions. not worth the reputation and attitude.

The fact that you have decided to multiply threads with forecasts is obviously not good.

newdigital:

There was an attempt to create a topic on the market. It didn't take.

A lot of weekly ones, however, still a lot. Maybe one for a month, just for starters, and then we'll see.

And yes, better in Trading Systems.

sergeev:

the forecasts in the format of analysts "maybe buy, maybe sit, tomorrow we'll see where we should have opened yesterday",

I don't think it's worth the reputation and the attitude.

The fact that you have decided to multiply threads with forecasts is obviously not good.

These are not yesterday's levels. It's for tomorrow and for the week. I don't think anyone will do a tech analysis for next week, specifying exactly buy or sell (no choice), at what level and time when. No need to demand that.

As for weekly branches ... I would do daily ones (no kidding) ... do not do as it is a time consuming process (it is not two hours of work per branch, but more). And monthly - there is no point - what - to do them on a weekly schedule? On a weekly if only for self-information. Better on the daily, and if the daily charts - it's a weekly branch.

About the attitude (to me - like reputation) is all clear (five sheets enough). But the analytics is needed. And branches about economic news need (why should I go to third-party forums for that, if I want to have it all here?). And discussion of trading systems is needed. Everything I go to other forums to read is good to have.

A moderator cannot help a moderator to stop the flooding in a thread that the moderator has created. A moderator is publicly lecturing a fellow moderator. This precedent translates into 5 pages of criticism of the moderator's actions and attacks on the moderator by non-moderators.

If this goes on, moderating the forum will be discredited.

Where has anyone seen anyone in the administration publicly criticise each other?

Moderating a thread does not violate the rules and context of the forum. If someone wants to make predictions, let him do it. Every thread has its own reader, and who are the judges?

Conclusions:

-- no posts in the forum at all
-- Make an exception for Mischek and his entourage
-- reduce the moderator pool, or we'll have to introduce a "senior moderator" soon

Reason: