Norm? - page 10

i_logic:
The standard CTrade library was used, as I understand it? Looking at the logs, it opens trades.
there's CTrade - it's useful

IgorM:

but seriously: people, tell me who bought it - how is it? worth it????

Testing, figuring it out. Tea will not buy a pig in a poke.

i_logic: Testing, figuring it out. We're not buying a pig in a poke.
The cunning - probably bought with a team, my friends traders buy everything over $200 exclusively with teamwork, when the three of them, when more people come together ;)

IgorM:

take your time, you haven't finished reading the description:

it's clearly a set-up - for a real programmer it should be:

and I'm not a real programmer, I'm not a programmer at all.

i'm going to kill myself again

lordlev:
There's going to be a firecracker because people don't read the instructions... Use a TIME analysis. different GMT in the quotes will result in incorrect performance. use quotes with GMT+1. Good luck.
I have a GMT+2 in Quotes. Broker - A...ry. Author, can you tell me how to do a proper test. I don't see the GMT setting in the EA.

The expected return is 100% per year without reinvestment using 0.01 lot for every $1000 balance.

Yes... If you trade 8 pairs, you must deposit $100,000 into your account in order to trade 1 lot.

Write about who will make two out of a million in a year!

i_logic:
Testing, figuring it out. It's not like we're buying a pig in a poke.
Yeah, let's do a pool, I've got six quid.

Mischek:
Yeah, let's do it in a pool. I've got 6 quid.
Wait till you buy, I'm trying to get a handle on GMT. See, the author advises testing on GMT+1 quotes. Why mine doesn't work with GMT+2 I'm trying to figure out. I think I could connect GMT settings to external variables, so user can determine how much to add, +1, +2 or +3 to GMT. Otherwise the Expert Advisor is inflexible, and not all brokers will work correctly.

i_logic:
Wait till you buy it, I'm trying to get a handle on GMT. See, the author advises testing on GMT+1 quotes. Why mine don't work with GMT+2 I want to find out. I think I could connect GMT settings to external variables and let user decide for himself how to add +1, +2 or +3 to GMT.
No way. Quote history does not store the current server's GMT.

Mischek: Yeah, let's do a pool. I got 6 quid.

Don't cheat, you've got a lot of posts / 50 under your avatar = ??? How about we split it at 8.50?

Reason: