Norm? - page 14

lordlev:

I have now opened a trade on a real cent account on MT4 by copying the trade from the log created by my EA. You can find it in the MT4 charts under the name NewMachine v01 as well as in the demo account in MQ

But I would like to draw your attention to the fact that MT4 has not yet fully matched the trade. I found some errors in conversion of trade from MT5 to MT4. I fixed them now and everything should be fine. You may already know that MT5 has one position while MT4 has many. That is why the algorithm is not very simple.

What guided you in setting the price for the Expert Advisor?

This message immediately highlights two serious problems:

1. You have not traded this Expert Advisor on the real account. You only have post-optimization tests.
  2. It is quite possible that errors were left there after conversion

IgorM:

well, i understand a cent account is a temporary hardship....

here you go, it's written herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117101/page19, note the date - quite a long time ago and nothing has changed so far

So what? Did I say I had the means to make some serious investments? Well, if you want to go through my pockets, I'll tell you. I'm just a working man and I don't have any serious money to trade. That's why I have a real cent account. I don't have a hundred bucks.

Konstantin83:

What was your reason for charging such a price for the expert?

Two serious problems are immediately apparent after this message:

1. You have not traded this Expert Advisor on the real account. You only have tests after optimization
  2. It is quite possible that there are errors after conversion
Was guided as one of the ways to earn first capital.

lordlev:

I have now opened a trade on a real cent account on MT4 by copying the trade from the log created by my EA. You can find it in the MT4 charts under the name NewMachine v01 and also in the demo account in MQ

lordlev:I'm not a theorist but a practitioner. I don't care about fascinating things. I don't spend years of my life writing about people who have apparently never traded profitably.
lordlev:
I've only published the signals to demonstrate how they work on the real account. I will start to think about increasing the price for the signals or just terminate the project as it has not proved to be a great success.

I've collected your thoughts, let's say your confusion - do you think that 30 000$ for 20 days (the time of opening this thread and today's discussion) sitting at home on .opa in front of the computer is real? Then why do people go into small business - loans, investments, stupid thieving employees, fixed assets (property + vehicles), checks, risks, finally!!!!0001 - and they make about 30-50% of your reported net worth

I hope no offence, but good luck in your hard work!

IgorM:

here's a collection of your thoughts? well, say the confusion that you have in his head - how do you think $ 30,000 make in 20 days (the time of opening the topic and today's discussion), sitting at home on the .opa in front of a computer really? then why people in small businesses climb - credits, investments, stupid thieving employees, fixed assets (real estate + vehicles), checks.... - and they make about 30-50% of your reported net worth.

Apparently, as they say, you are smarter than everyone else - I hope no offence, good luck with your hard work!

come back in a year. we will study real trading together )

lordlev:
was guided as one way of earning your first capital.
Windows is two orders of magnitude cheaper than your software, even though thousands of people wrote it.

IgorM:

well, i understand a cent account is a temporary hardship....

here you go, it's written herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117101/page19, note the date - quite a long time ago and nothing has changed so far

A loser always tries to make others out to be losers like himself. That's my point about the law of the fellow, and it wasn't my idea by the way... it was psychology's way.

Konstantin83:
Windows is two orders of magnitude cheaper than your program, even though thousands of people wrote it.
Our products have different tasks

lordlev: Come back in a year. let us study real trading together )
I have already studied real trading, you are still at the beginning of the way, you need to learn to adequately perceive the results - while the tester, then the PAMM chart, now the signal providers. They have their own way in this business, the only thing I can advise you is to read everything you see and not to believe anyone.

Not really, there are some smart guys, but they don't stay without money for long.

http://www.metalist.ua/management.html

But stagnation without money but with grandiose ideas is a diagnosis.

Курченко Сергей Витальевич, заявление | ФК Металлист Харьков | Официальный сайт
  • www.metalist.ua
Заявление Сергея Курченко, нового президента клуба Металлист
Reason: