Pricing in signals - page 11

IvanIvanov:
Hm, it's all in russian, I think it's clearly written....
The Russian language is rich and powerful. One and the same phrase can have opposite meanings, depending on the context in which it is stated. Developers only out of politeness did not write against the checkbox: "I wish to fray", and on the button "Turn on greed immediately".

IvanIvanov:
Hmm,it's all in russian.I think it's clearly written....

the third line is greyed out to use trusted execution.

maybe the order is really hanging around for a long time, so there's no sync. by the way, the provider hasn't been updated for a long time either.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Does anyone know what the reason is? Or the logic behind it... I've never thought about the problems of broadcasting from a highly leveraged account to a less leveraged account...

"Subscription to signals with more than 1:100 leverage is not allowed. "

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/978

Apparently someone took the bank off :)

A100:

Maybe, but the mechanism would be interesting....

IvanIvanov:
Maybe, but the mechanism would be interesting....
Awaiting comments from the Administration if they see fit..., my CDF margin requirements change periodically too

A100:

Most likely Kolyan? Probably goes to high leverage subscribers more often than providers?

Reshetov:
Probably Kolyan? Probably goes to high leverage subscribers more often than providers?
You have some kind of bias towards Kolyan :-)

What happens if the receiver on the broker does not have the tool the seller is broadcasting?

IvanIvanov:
What happens if the receiver on the broker does not have the tool the seller is broadcasting?
Failure to work.
Reason: