Pricing in signals - page 10

воReshetov:

This means that the provider has a profit on the open positions. To connect in this way, you have to press the "Synchronize now" button

I have to press the "Synchronize now" button, but it's only for one trade, then it doesn't accept the signals.

vadima78:
I've been working on this very issue for a long time.
You should write back - Profile - Service Desk - description of the problem, the support on this site is very competent and responsive!

IvanIvanov:

Have you rebooted? Are there any open positions in the translator?

If there are - synchronisation will only happen with time.... I myself to speed up synchronization, close positions on the translator and open again, it's faster.

Do not forget all the checkboxes in Settings - Signals

I recommend to login and in the tab Settings - Community - followed by a restart of the terminal, restart helps quickly update the situation with the synchronization, I noticed it helps... why don't know....

i don't know why i don't know why i don't check only one window, it's gray. i'm synchronizing in the same way, i put a pending order, a window warning about open orders at the signal provider appears. i agree with the risks and so on, after that it just opens automatically at me. of course i can do it every time, but it's not good, i can get into debit))). and when the provider is open it's not visible.

IvanIvanov:
Write back - Profile - Service Desk - problem description,, support on this site is very compliant and prompt!
unsubscribe, waiting

IvanIvanov:

Have you rebooted? Are there any open positions in the translator?

If there are - synchronisation will only happen with time.... I myself to speed up synchronization, close positions on the translator and open again, it's faster.

Do not forget all the checkboxes in Settings - Signals

I recommend to login and in the tab Settings - Community - followed by a restart of the terminal, restart helps quickly update the situation with the synchronization, I noticed it helps... why don't know....

"Are there any open positions in the translator?" - how do I know this in real time?

I tried a second demo terminal, grabbed it straight away without any problems, another terminal, another account, another provider

vadima78:
i got a different leverage with different provider. is that a reason? i tried a second demo, i got it right away without any problems.

The leverage might be good to find out?

The leverage might be good to find out. what about synchronicity, you have to pay attention to the uniformity of trades, it might take a while, check where you started on the history, then compare it with yours in a week, if you post it here it's good.

vadima78:
"Is there an open position in the translator? How do I know in real time?

Look at the signal page, there may be a delay, but you can understand it, updates on the signal page appear at the moment of opening a new position or closing an existing one (for free signals)

If you have a position and the page has not been refreshed for a long time, there are open positions and you should be patient

vadima78:
I also synchronise in the same way, I put a pending order, a warning window appears about open orders at the signal provider. I agree with the risks, etc., and then it only opens automatically at me. of course, you can do this every time, but it's not the case, you can get into trouble))). and when the provider has it open, you can't see it.
And there, in order to synchronize immediately and need to put a check mark against the inscription, which in Russian means something like: "I agree to take risks and take a loss".

Reshetov:
And there, in order to synchronise immediately, you have to tick the box next to the inscription, which translated into Russian means something like: "I agree to take risks and take losses".
Hmm, it's all in Russian, I think it's quite clear....
Reason: