Pricing in signals - page 8

Reshetov:

Not pessimistic, but cautious. I do not want to buy balance curves drawn beautifully on a martin, because I can draw the same curves myself by adding a martin. Therefore I am interested in signals based on good entries and exits, but not on providers' attempts to fix the curves of entries and exits with excessively risky money management systems.

Are you trying to attribute your vile bullshit to me again? I already told you, I don't want anything from you. Your signals are already on my black list.

I am now signing up my own friends' real accounts to some of my broadcasts - to test the workability of this whole exercise and believe me - their opinion and financial well-being is no less important to me than potential buyers!

If I'm on your blacklist then I don't understand what you want from me? I get it - I'm on your blacklist! You've already told me that several times! What more do you want from me?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

A100:
clause IV.9 of the Rules - apparently it is a compulsory closure at current market prices
I believe so.

IvanIvanov:

If I'm on your blacklist, then I don't understand what you want from me at all? I get it - I'm on your blacklist! You've already told me that several times! What more do you want from me?

Once again, for the very gifted: I don't want anything from you.

Reshetov:
You're welcome. You can thank Kolyan for the training and for taking care of your deposit.
Looked at current positions - looks like they have another meeting coming up this week/next week

A100:
Looked at current positions - looks like they have another meeting coming up this week/next week

:-) Here's one for the conservatives, but sorry - again no stops

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1455

Not a cent one, I hope? :)

A100:
I hope it's not a cent account? :)

Are you familiar with the system of investor accounts of FC and Akmos?

If not, I will explain, initially a "manager account" with a balance of 10000 is formed, a real account starting from 1000$ (technical minimum) is attached to it for activation. It is done for convenience of management and positions on the attached accounts of investors are distributed in proportion to deposits available to them.

Technically, the minimum of $1000 can be attached to such an account, up to infinity.

In reality - real information about quantity and size of investments, which are attached to such accounts, is opened or not opened for public view by manager in personal cabinet.

In this case - the information is closed on the number of investments!

In what can be sure now, that at least one real account of 1000 dollars is attached to this broadcast.

I will check with Alexander about the number of investments, but I will not promise anything right now.

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Oh man - new issue - trawls did not work adequately...

Broker one, on broadcast signal - trawl worked, on receiver position now went to minus...

Or the standard trawl is not acceptable in principle, now we will try another variant, it seems the minimum trawl size should be taken into account with the slippage size set in the receiver and a little more....

Here's a real test for you gentlemen, the stones have gone, what I find will go around.....

IvanIvanov:

What you can be sure of now is that there is at least one real $1000 account tied to this broadcast.

My bad - not familiar with such a complex system, I have one bank account with no splitting option, but if there is 10K lying there - that means that there is 10K and not 1K or 100K

Perhaps the Rules should oblige the Provider to specify in the Signal description the actual size of the deposit directly involved in the signal broadcast, if it differs from the value specified in the table

IvanIvanov:

Broker one, on the transmitting signal - trawl worked, on the receiver the position has now gone into deficit...

What's more? Is it just different execution price or something else?

Or is it not executed because there is an excessive difference between... and if not executed, is it In or Out?

Reason: