Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 2

marsel:

There is a search. By name, by description and by nickname:

Yes, I use it successfully on the site, but it is missing in the terminal.

The search on the site for signals does not work either.

I think it's better to use the site for now.

I.e., the site has some convenient things and the terminal has some other things that slightly overlap. It is a bit smeared.

In the terminal, there is also a search in the top right corner of the programme.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов - Документация по MQL5

TheXpert:

So the site search for signals does not work.

Be more specific, please. What were you looking for and what didn't turn up?

murad:
Be more specific, please. What you searched for and what you didn't find?

I've searched by nickname and by chunk of nickname. It works in filter, not in search. Text searches fine.

Renat:
In the terminal, search is also in the upper right corner of the program.

I didn't notice it. What you need.

This signal here suggests that the profit percentage is not being calculated correctly. -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1662

Specifically, withdrawals/replenishments are incorrectly counted.

TheXpert:

This signal here suggests that the profit percentage is not being calculated correctly. -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1662

Specifically, withdrawals/replenishments are not correctly accounted for.

funny:

Gains: 356,393.00%.
Start deposit: 2 000.00 RUR
Profit: 3 563.93 RUR
Replenishments: 6 641.00 RUR
Withdrawals: 8 640.00 RUR
Balance: 3 564.93 RUR
Funds: 2 515.27 RUR

like it was 2,000 --> earned a profit of 3,563 --> deposited 2,000 + 6,641 = 8,641 --> and immediately withdrew 8,640 and has 3,564 on the balance and the account is already down by almost a third of the depo and the gain is 356,393.00%

IgorM:

fun:

Now I know how to get to the top )))

Reshetov:
I think it was in the terminal and I even sorted by subscribers there? Right-click on the list and select in the menu what to show and what to hide.
At first I also saw it in the terminal. Then they removed it, maybe temporarily...

TheXpert:

Specifically, withdrawals/replenishments are not properly accounted for.

Holmes, were you able to make 356,393.00? ))

Mischek:
Holmes, were you able to reach 356,393.00 ? ))
I will do it, as soon as I start MT5 account, it makes no sense now :) . And there is no sense to put MT4 in signals too.
Reason: