In MQL5 there is always room for an exploit ! ;) - page 6

mql5:

Just checked it out:

The library is not loaded, but as long as its function is not called, everything works (TEST output);

aha. thanks. checked it out, indeed found an unsupervised call. sorry for the noise.

--

another question: how can i run 32bit dlls in x64 ?

// no problem with my own dlls, (although there is one with lost code and its own. very lazy to replay it). but with third party ones the problem is. not always manage to find a 64 bit one.

DC2008:

What's not clear? Let's give a specific task, otherwise it's all around the bush...

I remember :) the idea (I hope it's a sensible one) was to create a feedback for building iXXXonArray indicators

I had planned the following scheme:

We have, for example, an iRSI indicator. As the ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE parameter, the handle of another indicator is specified.

2. so this other indicator will take the data buffer (as a resource file) from the EA (or other calling code).

The Expert Advisor prepares data for the buffer and updates them in the resource. Indicator reads this file - simply copies it to its buffer (not forgetting about the access sync, etc.).

4. The primary iRSI takes the buffer of this indikator and does its calculation.

5. Profit!

Thus any indicator (that ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE wants) can use any array of data.

----

Who can formalize this MQL-deed in a code base?

Respect is guaranteed! :)

sergeev:

I remember :) the idea (hopefully a sensible one) was to create a feedback for building iXXXonArray indicators

Who is able to translate this MQL feat into a codebase?

Respect guaranteed! :)

Maybe the developers can be persuaded more correctly?

Request for Feat 8.

-----

I know you can't pass a pointer to a simple type (int*, char*, etc) into a function,

but I suggest to make an elegant crutch for how to do it.

The main thing is that functions should be called with parameter (or pointer) or NULL passed to them.

o_O:

Request for Feat 8.

-----

I know you can't pass a pointer to a simple type (int*, char*, etc) into a function,

The main thing is that functions should be called with parameter (or pointer) or NULL passed to them.

An example call that should work? And where is the TC?

o_O:

Request for Feat 8.

-----

int x[1];

Yuriy Asaulenko:
int x[1];

does not fit.

to pass as void* argument to the function

o_O:

is not suitable.

to pass as a void* argument to a function

The task is not clear. Explain it to me first.

o_O:

is not suitable.

to pass as a void* argument to a function

Is memcpy implementation ok? But no, we still need an example. Getting a pointer is one thing, getting data back is another thing.

Комбинатор:
Is memcpy implementation OK? Although no, I still need an example. Getting a pointer is one thing, but getting data back is another.

Suppose there is a function in a class

SendParam(int type, void* param)

in which the type of parameter (type) and the parameter itself, or rather a pointer to it (void*) are passed.

The parameter can be of any type (class or simple type).

Everything is OK with classes, but there are crutches with simple types.

Reason: