Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1132

den198258:

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me how to find out which expert it is by ID

ID 11032019, I can't figure out where to find it?

It is a "unique identifier" of the expert - Magic number.

Where to find it? You can see on which chart this magic number is attached to the EA (you can view it in expert settings).

Vladimir Karputov:

Please give full info: full code, symbol, timeframe, how many positions and on which symbols are open - in general to be able to reproduce the situation.

The EA code is yours, which you gave in the post2019.09.30 07:48.

Demo account, any currency, any timeframe, no open positions or pending orders. Playback is simple:

- In the code, put a breakpoint at return(INIT_SUCCEED);

- Start it in MetaEditor using the "Debug/Start Using Historical Data" command

- Look at the logs in the Strategy tester visualization - the sum of the profit does not change when the volume changes

Attached:

calc_profit_test_log.txt - logs

calc_profit_test_01.png - example of settings in the strategy tester

calc_profit_test_02.png - screenshot of code execution in MetaEditor + software version

calc_profit_test_03.png - screenshot of logs from Strategy tester visualization + software version

calc_profit_test_04.png - screenshot from Metatrader 5 + software version

aveshoff:

EA code is yours, which you gave in the post 2019.09.30 07:48.

Demo account, any currency, any timeframe, no open positions or pending orders. Playback is simple:

- In the code, put a breakpoint at return(INIT_SUCCEED);

- Start it in MetaEditor using the "Debug/Start Using Historical Data" command

- Look at the logs in the Strategy tester visualization - the amount of profit does not change when the volume changes

Attached:

calc_profit_test_log.txt - logs

calc_profit_test_01.png - example of settings in the strategy tester

calc_profit_test_02.png - screenshot of code execution in MetaEditor + software version

calc_profit_test_03.png - screenshot of logs from strategy tester visualization + software version

calc_profit_test_04.png - screenshot from Metatrader 5 + software version

Why did you check "Profit in pips"? :) . Uncheck the checkbox "Profit in pips" immediately!

Vladimir Karputov:

Why did you press the 'Profit in pips' box? :) . Uncheck the "Profit in pips" box immediately!

Wooooo!!!!!!!!

And if there was a tick "Profit in pips" - everything would be great! ;) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Vladimir Karputov:

Why did you press the 'Profit in pips' box? :) . Uncheck "Profit in pips" immediately!

Thank you very much for your help.

aveshoff:
Thank you very much for your help.

You're welcome. If you hadn't shown all the screenshots, it would have taken a very long time to find the cause.

Vladimir Karputov:

You're welcome. If you hadn't shown all the screenshots, it would have taken a long time to find the cause.

But seriously, how does this checkbox affect the EA?

I looked through the help, but could not find what is the minimum and maximum price of a pending order?

I checked the minimum price in the terminal, as expected _Point

i checked the maximum price but i can't set it higher than 999999999.99999 for some reason

where can i find information on max price?

Igor Makanu:

I looked through the help, but could not find what is the minimum and maximum price of a pending order?

I checked the minimum price in the terminal, as expected _Point

i checked the maximum price but i can't set it higher than 999999999.99999 for some reason

where can i find information on max price?

SymbolInfoDouble with SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MAX may be useful

pivomoe:

Maybe you may use SymbolInfoDouble with the SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MAX parameter

Thanks, no, I'm not looking for that.

I need the maximum number (I think it is1000 000 000 - _Point) to set the limit without interrupting the optimization. I don't want to request timeframes in this calculation because the speed of calculation is the issue - the optimizer needs extra passages to build the genetics well - I checked already, if I constantly interrupt optimizer passes, the genetics will not show the best results - or rather it will take longer to find the best ones

Reason: