Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1079

Vladimir Karputov:

No one will be able to answer you until you have clearly formulated your question. So far you have not asked the question. There have been scraps of thought, nothing more.

Any program works according to an algorithm, and in order to write an algorithm, you must first clearly construct your thoughts. Try to describe in more detail exactly what you want.

For example:
Take Macd.
Buy: if(main<0 &&signal<0 &&main<signal)
And it closes if: signal>0

Sprut112:
For example:
Take Macd.
Buy: if(main<0 &&signal<0 &&main<signal)
And it closes if: signal>0

Again, you have not described the algorithm. In addition to BUY, there are also SELL positions.

Vladimir Karputov:

Again - you haven't described the algorithm. In addition to BUY, there are also SELL positions.

Yes, in a Sell position it is the other way round

Sprut112:
Yes, it's the opposite at Sell

"the other way round" is with telepaths, unfortunately.

You see, you must first clearly work out a plan and draw up a scheme of work, and only then do the algorithm in the Expert Advisor. Until you have a clear scheme you will not be able to build an algorithm.

Vladimir Karputov:

"the other way round" is with telepaths, unfortunately.

You see, you must first clearly work out a plan and draw up a scheme of work, and only then do the algorithm in the Expert Advisor. Until you have a clear scheme you won't be able to build the algorithm.

With such an experience you don't know what the opposite is. You should write it just like that

if(наоборот)

Alexey Viktorov:

With all that experience and not knowing what the opposite is... Just write it like this,

I asked for an example of correct writing of conditions for opening and closing a position; the algorithm has nothing to do with this. The construct:
if() opening buy
if() close buy

Alexey Viktorov:

With all that experience and not knowing what the opposite is... It should be written just like that.

Alexei you also need a ban to unload)

Sprut112:
I asked you to give a good example of how to properly write the conditions for opening and closing a position.

I am amused by such questions and requests.

So you want someone to write and you will use it without thinking? It has always seemed to me that people on the forum tell you how to do something and you do it yourself. There are also cases when a person has done something but not quite correctly. They may be told where and where they made a mistake.

Your error is that you have made a mistake in the forum section. You go here.

Alexey Viktorov:

So you want someone to write and you will use it without thinking? It always seemed to me that people on the forum tell you how to do something and you do it yourself. There are also cases when a person has done something but not quite correctly. He may be told where and what he made a mistake.

Your mistake is in the wrong section of the forum. It' s this way.

This is a twin of a salesman giving out advice here.

Alexey Viktorov:

So you want someone to write and you will use it without thinking? It always seemed to me that people on the forum tell you how to do something and you do it yourself. There are also cases when a person has done something but not quite correctly. He may be told where and where he made a mistake.

Your error is that you have made a mistake in the forum. This is the right place for you.

That's it, I'll take care of it. Two lines make it look like a secret, like a grail.
Reason: