Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 705

Vladimir Karputov:
There is no. Such a trading history, especially this is the quotes from 2013.

Not only transactions are stored on the server, but also asks?

Is it possible to upload the history from another source? For example, a file with OHLCV, as in any other backtesting program?

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

dimnik:

Is the server storing not only transactions but also asks?

Is it possible to upload the history from another source? For example, a file with OHLCV, like in any other backtesting program?

The MetaTrader 5 terminal has had the TIKO history available for almost a year. You do not need to download anything - everything is already there. Test in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

Real and generated ticks

Hello! Please advise, I've asked a similar question before and still don't understand the answer:

I wrote a robot on MT5 but when testing, all indicator parameters are displayed.

1. How do I remove settings from external settings?

2. How to hide the indicator after the test?

Vladimir Karputov:

The MetaTrader 5 terminal has had a TIKO history available for almost a year now. You don't need to download anything - everything is already there. Test in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

Real and generated ticks

In "Every tick based on real ticks" mode the same problem - ask at some point "flies up" and tests lose their meaning.

How can I change the ask price?

Or, to make the buy be considered as last+deviation or bid+deviation?

Or may I load a normal history without bids?

This is an exchange instrument (futures RTS with FORTS) - there are no fixed spreads, usually OHLCV are stored in the history.

Or the "peculiarities" of MT5 will not allow us to properly test instruments with messed up history?

dimnik:

In "Every tick based on real ticks" mode the same problem - the ask at some point "flies up" and the tests become meaningless.

How can I change the ask price?

Or, to make the buy be considered as last+deviation or bid+deviation?

Or, I want to change the normal history without bids.

This is an exchange instrument (futures RTS with FORTS) - there are no fixed spreads, usually OHLCV are stored in the history.

Or the "peculiarities" of MT5 will not allow us to properly test instruments with messed up history?

Real ticks have been available since around summer 2015. There are no deeper ones - instead the calculation is in "All ticks" mode.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Good afternoon.

Please advise how to cure?

1)Unmatched data error (volume limit 4090) when trying to run the EA in the tester.

2)OrderModifity error 130 when running the EA, almost all orders are modified normally, with few exceptions, then on every tick this error.

Thank you in advance.

Сергей:

Good afternoon.

Please advise how to cure?

1)Unmatched data error (volume limit 4090) when trying to run the EA in the tester.

2)OrderModifity error 130 when running the EA, almost all orders are modified normally, with few exceptions, then on every tick this error.

Thank you in advance.

1. Load history by tested symbol (F2)

2. Check for correct calculation of stop orders and their minimum distance from the price

Reason: