Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 600

Hi. Can you please advise how best to configure the sending of incoming signals from the indicator by sms?

Operator mobile phone - O2. (Not Russia). E-mail on Yahoo, but it can be changed for O2. The settings of e-mail on MT4 work.

I do not know how to use it but I can change it on MT4 and the settings work on MT4.

ANGE17:

Hi. Can you please advise how best to configure the sending of incoming signals from the indicator by sms?

Operator mobile phone - O2. (Not Russia). E-mail on Yahoo, but it can be changed for O2. The settings of e-mail on MT4 work.

I do not know how to use it but I can change it on MT4 and the settings work on MT4.

I would say from experience it is more effective to use push notifications because a text message can be 10-30 minutes late.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
In my experience, it is more effective to use push notifications, because a text message can be 10-30 minutes late.
Vladislav, thank you for your advice. Regards, Andre

ANGE17:
Vladislav, thank you for the advice. Sincerely Andre.
Not at all. the link I have in my post is the section

Notifications

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I used to make a programme called Exp - Super Tester - it's free on the net.

I wish I'd known about it sooner... I understand that at the moment you still haven't been able to implement correct optimization work?

-Aleks-:

I wish I'd known about this sooner... I understand that at the moment you still haven't been able to implement the optimisation correctly?

There are too many nuances to the program that I have not been able to fix and implement. the project has stopped in "development". although I do use the program occasionally.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

There are too many nuances to the program that I have not been able to fix and implement. the project has stopped in "development". although I do use the program occasionally.

That's too bad. I would have been interested in using this product for optimization on different currency pairs... Actually it is strange that it is not working, because the algorithm is not very complicated - I have created an ini file, waited until the end of optimization, closed the terminal and it goes around. No luck getting information about the end of optimization?

The product works as originally planned, namely the sequential test.

Then the plan was to combine all the reports and make a single one - this did not work out,

The product works in its standard form - sequential test or optimisation - I still use it now and then

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The product works as originally planned, namely the sequential test.

Then the plan was to combine all the reports and make a single one - this did not work out,

But it works in its standard form - sequential test or optimization - I still use it

And how can it be linked to a specific terminal?

What do you mean, tie it up?

let's not make it seem like an advertisement - PM me with questions about the programme,

Reason: