Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 416

Hello. I don't know if I'm writing in the right place, but I have one question.
How can I make Hide Stop Loss or Take Profit in MQl4, or not show orders in the chart at all. Please advise which MQL4 tool should be used if there is such a function.
Please advise how to use this function in MQL4. Thank you in advance.

E_Ghazaryan:
How can I make Hide Stop Loss or Take Profit in MQl4, or if the orders are not shown on the chart at all. Please advise which MQL4 tool should be used if there is such a function.

You write it in the right place. If you are referring to open orders, no way.

If we are talking about pending orders, you cannot do this either. The only way is to make virtual orders which are not really placed and the values of price, SL, TP and order type are stored in the programme memory. I would store them in a structure. Structures are stored in some container, for example in CList.

On each tick, the program runs through all the virtual orders in the container and if the price corresponds, it opens the order. The disadvantage of this approach is higher slippage as compared to pending orders

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You write it in the right place. If you are referring to open orders, no way.

If it's about pending orders, you can't do that either. The only way is to make virtual orders which are not actually placed and the values of price, SL, TP and order type are stored in the program's memory, I would store them in a structure. Structures are stored in a container, for example in CList.

On each tick, the program runs through all the virtual orders in the container and if the price corresponds, it opens the order. The disadvantage of this approach is higher slippage as compared to pending orders

Thanks for the reply.

E_Ghazaryan:
How can I make Hide Stop Loss or Take Profit in MQl4, or if the orders are not shown on the chart at all. Please advise which MQL4 tool should be used if there is such a function.
There is such a tool in codebase:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11169

E_Ghazaryan:
Thank you in advance.
There is no such operator.
The condition under which an order is closed is used.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
There is such a beast in the codebase:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11169
Thanks, I'll have a look.

Please tell me if I can useFibonacci levels in MQL4, and which option or function should I use? I.e. I need toset Take Profit and Stop Loss on levels, how to makedata onFibonacci levelsavailable for Expert Advisor?

E_Ghazaryan:
Please tell me if I can useFibonacci levels in MQL4, and which option or function should I use? I.e., I need an EAto set Take Profit and Stop Loss on levels, how to makedata onFibonacci levelsavailable for my EA?
If your EA has an Fibonacci level, you may use it as an indication if you have a problem with the Fibonacci level.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
There is such a beast in codebase:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11169

Virtual SL and TP in this beast is useful, especially for kitchens, so that they don't blow their stops by running a left-hand quote. Although, why trade in kitchens...?

And there's no way to hide the open order itself.

Leanid Aladzyeu:
F1 should start with an "i" in the help, not on the PC I would have looked it up myself.
There is no Fibonacci indicator beginning with "i", it is hidden in graphical objects. E_Ghazaryan, you can look through the Help in this way, there is an example in MQL4 Reference / Standard constants, enumerations and structures / Object constants / Object types / OBJ_FIBO
Reason: