What is it? - page 9

Avals >> :

on the forums of brokerage companies offering PAMMs.

It is understandable. I looked there and asked, but the questions remain. I mean, maybe there is something like a detailed guide somewhere :)

gip писал(а) >>

Both.

But that is not the point. We, of course, have to make do with less.

Now calculate as a percentage of the total population. It's like this.....))))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I still can't figure out how it happened that iNNovaTrade (here) has profits in account currency dropping to zero, while in pips they are growing quite steadily, apart from a small section.

I see two possible reasons related to events in the drawdown area:

1. The exchange rate of the account currency to the currency of the pip has risen sharply in this area (the drawdown in pips was relatively small compared to the drawdown in the account currency).

2. The trader took a much higher risk in this area than usual.

The second reason is unlikely, by all accounts.

First: from the beginning of May to the middle of August the ruble strengthened against the dollar by 8%. And what, that 8% explains it all?

I do not understand you. It all makes sense to me. And it all fits.

Yes, it is an interesting picture. Still, drops in account currency are disproportionate to drops in pips. But perhaps the picture has become so complicated, if we take into account the investors' unknown deposit/withdrawal activity.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yes, it is an interesting picture. Still, drops in account currency are disproportionate to drops in pips. But perhaps the picture has become so complicated if we take into account the investors' deposit/withdrawal activity we don't know about.

That equity without taking into account deposits/withdrawals and CG deposits, it's similar to that onyx. And if we look at the deposit load and compare it with equity, everything becomes clear.

LeoV >> :

This equity without taking into account deposits/withdrawals and CHP deposits, it is similar to that on onyx. And if you look at the deposit load and compare it to equity, it basically makes sense.

Give up those charts. Look at the mushrooms I picked this summer. It's not a montage.

ULAD писал(а) >>

Give up those charts. Look at the mushrooms I picked this summer. It's not a montage.

(chuckles): Mushrooms, mutants? How'd they taste? )))

LeoV >> :

Pisces, mutants? How does it taste? )))

A delicacy if prepared properly. If anyone needs a recipe I can give you one.

Do you need one as big as this - or will regular mushrooms (or is it still fly agaric) do?

I'd be delighted if you could offer. My wife loves all sorts of mushroom things.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Do you need one as big as this - or will regular mushrooms (or is it still fly agaric) do?

I'd be delighted if you'd offer. My wife loves all sorts of mushroom things.

It's not a mushroom, it's a rainbow mushroom. Champignons go with any form of cooking as it is. It would be interesting to know the recipe.

Reason: