Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 167

trora:

all different answers, right?

A sound file itself has a certain volume - at the same level of sound in the wind, it may sound quieter or louder.

If there is no way to change the volume in the terminal, you will have to use the sound editor to change its volume. (this should be the correct answer)

on this question--"how to add a sound to an event--in this case, closing a trade" any thoughts? wanted to make a sound of falling coins...

you have a problem. or rather the problem is in your reactions to the answers.
On the one hand you are not stupid enough to ask such primitive questions.
On the other hand, you're probably a dilettante in some areas, but any suggestion of that to others makes you angry.
That is the reason why you are chasing away any help from yourself.

In order to have the right to ask simple questions, you need to be simple and quiet yourself, who accepts help and reproaches that you do not know so sit back and keep your mouth shut.

If your hubris prevents you from accepting society's lack of understanding of certain things, then there is nothing for you to ask.

Go google it or go dig on msdn.

No one wants to be told to fuck off after being helped.

barabashkakvn:
So you were calling for the right answer all along? If yes, then why ask?
It's a way of showing your coolness. You ask a seemingly simple question to the community, you get the "right" answer, then you write that "right" answer and feel cooler than everyone else.

sergeev:

You have a problem. The problem is your reaction to the answers.
On the one hand you're not stupid enough to ask such primitive questions.
On the other hand, you're probably a dilettante in some areas, but any suggestion of that to others makes you angry.
That is the reason why you are chasing away any help from yourself.

In order to have the right to ask simple questions, you need to be simple and quiet yourself, who accepts help and reproaches that you don't know it, so sit back and keep your mouth shut.

If your hubris prevents you from accepting society's lack of understanding of certain things, then there is nothing for you to ask.

Go google it or go dig on msdn.

No one wants to be told to fuck off after being helped.

the problem is more of a mental thing. instead of replying to the point, people start getting snarky about intelligence, capabilities and the like. this induces a backlash.

if you have nothing to say, go away, why write the obvious? "the volume in windows is adjustable" yeah.

if you do not understand the question - those who want to answer can ask leading questions - and not prove to me that I'm an asshole (a characteristic feature of many Russian forums, incidentally).

Of course, in some areas, I am an amateur - otherwise I would not have asked for help with certain issues. and by the way would be agreeable even to the paid help. but in light of this attitude is better to pay for help on another resource

in general- not so stupid and an expert in some things

By the way the issue of sounds and noise was not addressed to me in the first place but I would have accepted even for a fee.

the question about sounds by the way is not primitive - i thought i had not studied all the options for MT, it turned out that just no control sounds. no and all. not provided. even in manual mode. and no one knows how to do it. or do not want to tell. do i have to ask the service Desk for every question about MT?

Ppc- if you google everything, you may delete half of this forum... because the information on it duplicates that of google.

i have a sound in the terminal to manage alerts, but i can only set a sound or change it for time, bid and ask. That's why I have such a question - first general one, then more specific one.

google did not come up with anything interesting on the subject. where else should i ask?

trora:

if you don't understand the question, you may ask leading questions, not prove to me that i am an asshole.

Notice! You're the one who started the dialogue,

Your question was answered as you understood it. You thought it was conclusive.

I assure you no - both you and those who replied to you know that you're not expecting an answer like "the winds volume knob". it's obvious to you and to them.

The only reason you have been answered is to start a conversation with you.

And by answering "volume control" they are simply waiting for your response - to explain that this is not what you want, of course, but something else.

But instead of clarifying and broadening the question by asking it in a different way, adding technical details, you started proving to others that they are assholes and don't understand what you're asking.

google didn't turn up anything interesting on the subject. where else should i ask?

ask here, but expand your query, explain what the problem is and where you can't solve it.

I have several MT5s installed on my computer at work and before I go home I turn on several MT5s to leave the optimisation of EAs (on agents of this computer) for the night. I can see that all MT5s are optimizing at the same time. Sometimes I come home in the morning and see that none of the optimizations is over (although all of them are almost at the end), I stop them, turn on optimization for the next night and in the morning I see that after my departure they were over in an hour and the computer was idle the whole night. During parallel calculations I would reload the free MT5 the next night.

The question. Is it possible (and if yes please advise how) to make simultaneous optimization on several МТ5 go not in parallel, but sequentially, i.e. optimization on one МТ5 has ended and only then began on the next МТ5 and so on.

paladin800:

I have several MT5s installed on my computer at work and before going home I turn on several MT5s to leave the optimisation of EAs (on the agents of this computer) for the night. I can see that all MT5s are optimizing at the same time. Sometimes I come home in the morning and see that none of the optimizations is over (although all of them are almost at the end), I stop them, turn on optimization for the next night and in the morning I see that after my departure they were over in an hour and the computer was idle the whole night. During parallel calculations I would reload the free MT5 the next night.

The question. Is it possible (and if yes please advise how) to make simultaneous optimization on several МТ5 go not in parallel, but sequentially, i.e. optimization on one МТ5 has ended and only then began on the next МТ5 and so on.

You can use batch start of tester with configuration file in command line, and to control the start sequence use the system job pranner and scripts.
WshShell
  • www.script-coding.com
Описание объекта WshShell, его свойств и методов

sergeev:

Ask here, but expand on your query, explain what problem you are facing and where you can't overcome it.

ok - one more time

what is the way to assign a sound to the "close order" event (any of the allowed in the terminal)

trora:

ok - again

how to assign a sound to the "close order" event (any of those allowed in the terminal)

ok - one more time.

explain the concepts:

"assign" is...

"in what way" - list the ways you would like to use....

"event" is ....(an event in the terminal, or an event in MQL or ? )

trora:

ok - again

how to assign a sound to the "close order" event (any of those allowed in the terminal)

To sound a trade event using the MQL5 tools, you can use theAlert() andPlaySound()functions. IfAlert() is used, the same sound will always be played and the message window will open.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  функция вызывает штатную OrderSend() и проигрывает звук         |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OrderSendWithAudio(MqlTradeRequest  &request, MqlTradeResult &result)
  {
  //--- отправим запрос на сервер
   OrderSend(request,result);
   //--- если запрос принят, играем звук Ok.wav 
   if(result.retcode==TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED) PlaySound("Ok.wav");
   //--- при неудаче выдаем тревожный звук из файла timeout.wav
   else PlaySound("timeout.wav");
  }

trora:

How to assign a sound to the "close order" event (any of the events allowed in the terminal).

There is no "close order" event in the terminal. You may use a script or an Expert Advisor. As shown above.
Reason: