Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 94

Question.

I write certain conditions, and the Expert Advisor searches for these conditions in the whole list of instruments of the broker and displays a list of instruments for which such conditions coincide. Is this possible?

iTC:

Question.

I write certain conditions, and the Expert Advisor searches for these conditions in the whole list of instruments of the broker and displays a list of instruments for which such conditions coincide. Is this possible?

Yes.

tol64:
Yes.
Great programme MT5! =)

iTC:
Great programme MT5! =)
And then bang, and it turns out it's not easy - "all the broker's tools" - takes an obviously long time, even for a top-end computer

Can you suggest a ready-made script to show trades on a chart? Entries and exits, in the same way as in the player. To throw in and show the entire trade. A script or an indicator.

tor4en: Can you suggest a ready script to show trades on a chart? Entries and exits, in the same way as in the player. I would like to put it on and show the whole trade. A script or indicator.

The history of trades can be displayed on the chart using the "Buy icon" and "Sell icon" objects. To do this, drag the trade to the chart using the mouse (Drag'n'Drop). In doing so all deals of the position the selected deal belongs to will be displayed on the chart. To show all deals for a symbol in the chart, one should drag one of the deals for this symbol holding the "Shift" key at the same time.

lazarev-d-m:
And then bang, and it turns out to be tricky - "all the broker's tools" - takes an obviously long time, even for a top-end computer
It depends on the task. For some tasks, everything can be found out quite quickly, even if there are thousands of instruments. Well, if you carry out optimization for all of them, even in the cloud, it will take a lot of time. ))

lazarev-d-m: And then bang, and it turns out it's not easy - "all the broker's tools" - takes an obviously long time, even for a top-end computer
"takes an obviously long time" - how many seconds is that?

Yedelkin:

The history of trades can be displayed on the chart using the "Buy icon" and "Sell icon" objects. To do this, drag the trade to the chart using the mouse (Drag'n'Drop). In doing so all deals of the position the selected deal belongs to will be displayed on the chart. To display all deals for any instrument on the chart, you need to drag one of the deals for it while holding down the "Shift" key.

Thank you, but how to remove then from the chart?

Yedelkin:
"will take an obviously long time" - how many seconds is that in seconds?
The whole list has several dozen instruments, I think the recalculation could take about a second maybe a few seconds, how to test such a mega in a tester?
Reason: