Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 92

sovetnikmaker:
So tell me, doesn't anyone know

Which is what?

What should be done? How do you do it (show us an attempt in the code)? And what is not working?

tol64:

So tell me, doesn't anyone know

What exactly? What needs to be done? How do you do it (show an attempt in code)? And what is not working?

Yes they are interested in this question: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6343/page93#comment_415530 I have given a hint where to look for reliable information, but for some reason that was not enough. Maybe you know a specific figure?

sss20192:
Can you tell me how many anchor points for objects can be in mql5? In mql4 there were maximum 3 points, time1-time3, and in mql5 how many?

It depends on the type of created object ObjectCreate

Большое количество точек привязки (до 30-ти)
предусмотрено для будущего использования.
В то же время ограничение только 30-тью возможными
точками привязки для графических объектов обусловлено тем,
что при вызове функции количество параметров не должно превышать 64.

Hello. Could you please advise how to implement an action at a certain time, for example, to close a selected order exactly at 16:00 and not a second later?

What functions can be used in mql5?

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSelect
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSelect
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderSelect - Документация по MQL5

If the indicator paints candles with DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES, it is not possible to set the border

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_COLOR_CHART_UP,clrBlack);
ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_COLOR_CHART_DOWN,clrBlack);

sss20192: How can you implement the implementation of an action at a specific time, for example, so that the selected order is closed at exactly 16:00 and not one second later?

What functions in mql5?

Specify your question: Do you need to delete the pending order or close the open position?

sovetnikmaker: Yes, the position needs to be closed. A close request should be sent to the server right in a second. Because if you just make your EA on ticks, then in the absence of ticks, the closing request may be too late.
Try the OnTimer() function.

Hello!!!If someone is not difficult, please explain how to build ULTRA_TREND. Just on the fingers. I.e. how each indicator is explained in wikipedia. For example, ADX is explained by http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F If there are any links, thank you too.
Система направленного движения — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Система направленного движения (DMS от англ.  ) или Индекс направленного движения (DMI от англ.  ) — система технических индикаторов разработанная Уэллсом Уайлдером[1] и представленная в июне 1978 года в его книге «Новые концепции в технических торговых системах» (англ.  )[2][3][4][5][6]. Система направленного движения включает в себя...

Good afternoon! Please advise... In MQL4 there is such a thing:

int iHighest( string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0)

It returns the index of the highest value found (offset from the current bar). Is there an analogue in MQL5?

Hello! There is an array of closing prices of 30 min bars of the EURUSD pair, from 01.01.2012 to 31.12.2012. I get it with function CopyClose. But CopyClose[0] doesn't equal to close price of last bar on 31.12.2012 in terminal, if I open chart. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Why the prices from CopyClose and the actual prices on the chart do not coincide

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                    simpleBet.mq5 |
//|                        Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                              http://www.mql5.com |
#property copyright "Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"
double Close_buf[];//динамический массив для хранения значений закрытия баров
string my_symbol = "EURUSD";//валютная пара
ENUM_TIMEFRAMES my_timeframe = PERIOD_M30;//таймфрейм
datetime testTimeStart = D'2012.01.01';
datetime testTimeEnd = D'2012.12.31';
//| Script program start function                                    |
void OnStart()
  {
//---
     CopyClose(my_symbol,my_timeframe,testTimeStart,testTimeEnd,Close_buf); 
     Print(Close_buf[0]);//должен равняться 1.31964(последний 30ти минутный бар за 2012 год), а равняется 1.29412(его даже в самом массиве нет)
  }
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyClose
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyClose
  • www.mql5.com
Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyClose - Документация по MQL5
Reason: