Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 37

sergeev:
the stupid one will ask - what ten smart ones won't answer.
I see. Stupidity masks itself with wisdom.

Yedelkin:
OK, just to clarify a question: If we send only "volume change request", it means that SL==TP==0.0 in such a request, right?

Whatever you put in the stop fields, the stop fields will be ignored by the TRADE_ACTION_DEAL application.

So you will still need to send two orders, one for Action and one for Stops (already on the fact that there is a position).

Eventually, get a demo account at Alpari (they have market execution) and experiment.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Urain:

Whatever you put in the stop fieldsin the TRADE_ACTION_DEAL order will ignore the stop fields.

Great! So you are confirming that your statement is not applicable to Request Execution and Instant Execution, am I correct?

Urain:

Eventually get a demo account at Alpari (they have market execution) and experiment.

Why apply the method of scientific gut feeling when for "market execution" everything is clear from the documentation as it is? :):):)

Yedelkin:

Once again, you have failed to notice that the question is addressed not to you, but to the specific author.

If you have an appeal to a specific author - to personal questions addressed to him specifically - talk to him in your own private room.

To get an answer to such a question, you do not need to turn to the method of scientific poke once again.

Of course, you just need to "play dumb" to demand an answer to your next question, which can be solved by clicking in the order submission window.

It's enough to hear the answer from the author, who states quite definite things. How hard can it be to understand?

The author is easy to understand, you are making a big deal out of nothing.

Yedelkin:
I don't think so, you're very bad at it.

sergeev:

Don't shut me out. if you have appeals to a specific author - to personal questions addressed to him specifically - communicate with him in your own private room.

That's a load of nonsense. Although it's understandable, it's a "night out".

sergeev: Of course, you just have to "play dumb" to demand an answer to your next question, which can be solved by a click of the mouse in the order submission window.

The author is easy to understand, you make a big deal out of nothing.

Let's leave it at that, because sergeev is once again getting personal, appealing to his favourite method of scientific poke. Instead of grasping the essence of the issues at hand. :)

sergeev:

Yedelkin:

sergeev:
the stupid one asks - what ten smart ones won't answer.

I don't think so, you are very bad at it.
Great :) My message has reached you as a member of the "ten smart ones" :)

Good evening!!! I apologise of course, could you write down what these messages are about? Well, I understand the word indicator, but what's wrong with it? Four thousand three hundred and two is not a line, and what's wrong with it?

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening!!! I apologise of course, could you write down what these messages are about? Well, I understand the word indicator, but what's wrong with it? Four thousand three hundred and two is not a line, and in general, what is wrong?
for some reason can not connect (create a handle ) indicator.

Thank you!!!
Reason: