Voluntary certification of programmers in the Work service - page 2

Rosh:

Claims from the customer are sometimes reduced to "nothing works, check it yourself, I don't have to understand all the subtleties of testing", etc. In many cases the Arbitrator's intervention helps the parties to get on with the claim and complete the work themselves.

So the programmer has to teach everyone how to use the terminal? If this problem is so standard, and it is already standard to the point of being ironclad, maybe the terminal manufacturer should take some measures in this regard?

Let me explain to those discussing what is meant by an appraisal:

- a questionnaire (although I don't see much point in it)

- Testing on a real order.

The matter is that the points I've touched concern tasks, in which programmers don't understand what they are doing, for example, order recalculation (for mt4) is done like this: for(int i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++), even if they get together, they won't do it in another way, so we should sift them out. Also, we need to evaluate performance of the Expert Advisor according to TOR, namely every second checks indicators on every tick, while looking at closed bars.

On the subject of arbitrage, perhaps a classification should be introduced. If the T OR is written crookedly then such proceedings are not displayed...

Rosh:

At the moment, most of the referrals to arbitration are related to the lack of a TOR. The client gives a vague description or does not attach it at all when signing the agreement, and then begin to find out that it was meant so-and-so and not so-and-so.

In some cases the client's complaints are as follows: "nothing works, check it yourself, I do not need to understand the details of testing" and so on. In many cases the Arbitrator's intervention helps the parties to get on with the claim and complete the work themselves.

If the client cannot write the terms of reference, or does, but gets just about anything, that's fine.) I do things differently. I discuss with the customer what he wants and give a couple of examples of trading situations to explain how an EA should behave. After that, I write the TOR, he agrees and attach these TOR to the task. There is no other way, in any case, we must understand what the client wants and not just say "I understand what he wrote so". The man came to buy a cruiser from you and you sold him clips =/

Roch, I want to hear your opinion on this proposal (certification), have you thought about it, what do you come to?

I believe that "certification-certification" is first and foremost beneficial to the company itself. The second thing is how much it will cost, but the payback in terms of work will be undoubted. Professionalism is invariably an excellent result. And no "bad mood" has anything to do with it. If a professional's result depends on his mood, he is worthless. "No mood," don't do it. I'd rather have "nothing" than "somehow". If a company is looking to the future, this area of "customer support" will be open sooner or later. It's only a matter of time.

MrGold166:

- testing on a real order.

Lol, a certification on the ability to martin :) . Isn't it funny yourself?

Only an adequate test. And what the hell's the point, anyway.

There was already a topic by the way.

TheXpert:

Lol, a certification on the ability to martin :) . Not funny yourself?

Only an adequate test. And what the hell is the need.

Please leave your "lol" behind the topic. Martins ( including doppers) are ordered by only about 30% and it does not change the situation, the issue is the quality of performance which is very lame.

MrGold166:

If the client cannot write the terms of reference, or does, but gets just about anything, that's fine.) I do things differently. I discuss with the customer what he wants and give a couple of examples of trading situations to explain how an EA should behave. After that, I write the TOR, he agrees and attach these TOR to the task. There is no other way, in any case, we must understand what the client wants and not just say "I understand what he wrote so". The man came to buy a cruiser from you and you sold him clips =/

Roch, I want to hear your opinion on this proposal (certification), have you thought about it, what you came up with?

and what's not a great attestation of the topicstarter.

1) misspelled nickname address to the administration.

2) familiar address

MrGold166:

the question is the quality of execution, which is severely lacking.

Are you, I'm sorry, a programmer or a sympathiser?

Integer:

This is probably why almost all programmers with Job in CodeBase 0.

0 is not the fact that there are no codes in CodeBase.

for example, I have a dozen codes published by Automated-Trading -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/360

Индикатор моментума Blau_Mtm
Индикатор моментума Blau_Mtm
  • votes: 6
  • Andrey N. Bolkonsky
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор моментума Уильяма Блау.

abolk:

0 is not the fact that there are no codes in CodaBase.

for example, I have a dozen codes published by Automated-Trading -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/360

Strange system. There is 0 in the profile, in fact there is something.
Reason: