Expert profiling conundrum - how not to exceed the 15 minute limit of the Championship - page 7

Makser:
so I wanted to get a break between efforts.
Why are you writing off-topic in this thread? There are bugs, bugs, questions nearby.

Urain:

What is the TF being used?

Maybe it makes sense to raise it, or to emulate raising it,

for example every fourth bar equal to the opening of the hour (I mean H1 emulation on M15).

I wrote about watches. So far I am within the limit. If the test reveals any problems, I'll try to rack my brains further.

marketeer:
I wrote about clocks. So far, I'm settling on the limit. If the test reveals any problems, I'll rack my brains further.
You could emulate H4, or H2

Question to organisers, what is the test period (from when to when) ?

If checks have already been started, it should not be changed, because it puts advisors that pass the check later than their competitors in unequal conditions.

Of course, it won't greatly affect the overall statistics of the Championship, but some EA on 8-month history may pass the check, both in time and in terms of drawdown, while the EA on 9-month history will not.

Urain:
You can emulate H4, or H2
You could, but you don't need to. What bothers me more is that the time overhead occurring outside the application code takes up most of the allotted limit ;-). I.e., it's like the MetaQuotes set themselves a limit, and they don't fit within it. But nothing will change here.

Urain:

Question to organisers, what is the test period (from when to when) ?

If checks are already running then it should not be changed as this puts EAs in an unequal position compared to competitors.

Of course, this will not affect the overall statistics of the Championship, but some EA on 8-month history may pass the check, both in time and for sinking, while on the 9-month history it will not.

The Expert Advisor will have to pass all checks up to the very last one before the Championship. So another month-plus has to be added to today to get the "until when". And the "from when" is also known - 01.01.2011.

Makser:
That's what I wanted to get a break between efforts

Why did you invent Print() and Comment()? - Well, display on the screen or in a log what you are interested in, put the cross on the chart on the last candle and collapse values.

I just wanted to hear a yes/no answer))

marketeer:
The EA will have to pass all of the tests up to the very last one before the start of the Championship. So another month-plus must be added to today to get the "until when". And the "from when" is also known - 01.01.2011.

Well, that's what's worrying - anything can happen in a month (with the current default mood in the USA), the market will rush and everyone who tests in September will lose, while those tested in August have already passed, and if we don't make changes, they will pass to the championship.

Or will all the owls be rechecked just before the championship?

Urain:

Or will all the owls be rechecked just before the championship?

I remember someone complaining last year that after another check, the previously accepted expert was rejected.
Reason: