Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 7

Gep:

I've activated my account and I'm sitting in a tank.
What should I do?

Something about the registration not going all the way through. Please try again.

Question for the organisers.
We have considered such a variant of the Championship's outcome: ALL Expert Advisors lose their money in the very first month (it can happen, it's Forex). What will you do in this case?

kanskigor:

Question for the organisers.
We have considered such a variant of the Championship's outcome: ALL Expert Advisors lose their money in the very first month (it can happen, it's Forex). What will you do in this case?

And it is even reflected in the Rules:

VII. Determination of winners (medalists)

4. If none of the Participants has a positive profit, it is considered that there is no winner.

We hope that there will be winners after all.

Renat писал (а):
Gep wrote (a):

What should I do?

Something about the registration not going all the way through. Please try again.

Hi.
How do you mean try again? I have an activated link under this nickname - GEP, there is a password and I will be replied to such already, as the system has already remembered me and will immediately identify me without entering a password. Hence - it's you need to clean the database,
so that I can register again. I also have a hard IP as far as I know, so if the IP is remembered by the system
I will not be allowed to re-register or I will be disqualified for trying a second registration.
In short, we need to think together, and not unsubscribe - try again. Good luck with the trend.

Gep:
Renat:
Gep:

What should I do?

Something about the registration didn't go all the way through. Try again, please.

Hi.
How do you mean try again? I have an activated link under this nickname - GEP , I have a password and I will be replied to such already, as the system has already remembered me and will immediately recognise me without entering a password. Hence - it's you need to clean the database,
so that I can register again. I also have a hard IP as far as I know, so if the IP is remembered by the system
I will not be allowed to re-register or I will be disqualified for trying a second registration.
In short, we have to think together, and not unsubscribe, try again. Good luck with the trend.
Make an exit and try to register again, please.

Renat писал (а):
Gep wrote (a):
Renat wrote (a):
Gep wrote (a):

What should I do?

Something about the registration didn't go all the way through. Please try again.

Hi.
How do you mean try again? I have an activated link under this nickname - GEP, there is a password and I will be replied to such already, as the system has already remembered me and immediately recognises me without entering a password. Hence - it's you need to clean the database,
In short, we need to think together, and not unsubscribe - try again. Good luck with the trend.
Make an exit and try to register again, please.

You mean under a different nickname? And what does it mean to make an exit - I don't get it.
Good luck.

Could you please post some screenshots showing exactly how you can't register or access your profile?

Renat писал (а):
Could you please post some screenshots showing exactly how you can't register or access your profile?

Hi.
Here's what I find after logging in and no fields to fill in.
I can post a freestyle autobiography. I don't need an avatar. Good luck.

Renat писал (а):
Something I also do not have any way to complete the registration:) (Login - wrestler, check pliz that there with my account)

It looks like an incomplete registration. It looks like when we migrated the webservers (started on 24 August, took 2 days in total) some of the registrations did not get migrated. Today we will manually complete Gep login registrations. The wrestler login is fine - he even has the EA code already uploaded.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reason: