Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 34

sergeev:
kindergarten.
can you make sense of it?

Mischek:
You did not have a question.
There was a question as to why platform compatibility is not being done when technically and conceptually there is no problem with it.

Andrei01:
There was a question as to why platform compatibility is not done when technically there is no problem with it.
There was no question. There was a demonstration of kindergarten understanding of the need for mt5

Mischek:
There was a demonstration of kindergarten understanding of the need for mt5
What is childish about it, can you articulate it in a meaningful way?

Andrei01:
What is childish about it, can you articulate it in a meaningful way?
I'm too lazy to write so much.

Mischek:
I'm too lazy to write.
Then you can't. And why would you pry into something you don't understand?

Andrei01:
There was a question why platform compatibility is not done when technically and conceptually there is no problem with it.

answer: conceptually and technically the platforms are completely different.

And another comment to your statement:"the total position is counted on the terminal side, not the server side."

The total position requirement comes from the server side, this is global practice. In general, if the EA opens differently directed orders, its strategy was developed by an incompetent person. The impact of the spread, even 1 point, is so huge that it is nonsense to open it at every step.

MrGold166:

1. answer: conceptually and technically the platforms are completely different.

2 .the requirement of a summary position comes from the server side, this is global practice.

3. In general, if an EA opens opposite orders, its strategy has been developed by an incompetent person. The impact of the spread, even 1 point, is so huge that it is nonsense to open it at each step.

1. can you give us a proof, without any slogans?

2. so?

As for the spread, you are wrong - it is the same in both cases.

Andrei01:

1. can you give me some evidence without any slogans?

2. so?

Andrew, really, your questions show a complete lack of understanding of platforms and clearing in particular.

You are asking the developers for something that cannot exist in principle.

sergeev:

1. Andrei, your questions really show a complete lack of understanding of the platforms and clearing in particular.

You are asking for something which cannot exist in principle.

1. Alex, what is the misunderstanding?

2. i am not asking for anything - i don't need it. the platforms suit me fine, but it is a shame that MT5 cannot be promoted among traders, although it can provide all the functionality of MT4 without changing the code.

It has already been explained earlier that there is no contradiction between the platforms, the end result is the same, the calculations are completely equivalent.

Reason: