Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 11

Mischek:
And how much for one average core, for 24 hours, a minimum of you will do?

I don't know, I haven't counted. But I don't have unlimited (at least 200 Gb per month). Let's say 2 to 4 cents would suit me fine.

But again, so immediately can not say. Approximate conclusions can be made closer to the start of the championship (or next January).

PS

Lower boundary for myself so far I think 2 cents, at 1.5 I will think and at 1 cent I will turn off agents 100%.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов - Документация по MQL5

Interesting:

I don't know, I haven't counted. But I don't have unlimited (at least 200 Gb per month). Let's say 2 to 4 cents would suit me fine.

But again, so immediately can not say. Approximate conclusions can be made closer to the start of the championship (or next January).

PS

The lower limit for me so far I think 2 cents, at 1.5 I will think and at 1 cent I will switch off agents 100%.

How many cores can you allocate ?

Mischek:

How many cores can you allocate?

So far I've allocated 12 (but I'm only counting on 6), but I'm sure I can throw in 3-4 more.

This is based on the assumption that all the agents will be available around the clock.

More may be possible in the long term, but this will be decided in January at the earliest.

Offer ( nuclei,price in cents per hour)
Demand

YuraZ 32 ?

Interesting 10 2

Mischek:
Offer ( nucleus, price in cents per 24 hours)
Demand
Interesting 10 2

Then from 2 cents an hour (that's more accurate)... :)

In this case these are my current calculations

* за сутки работы получится 2 цента * 6 ядер * 24 часа = 2.88 доллара
* за месяц круглосуточной работы 2.88 доллара * 30 дней = 86.4 доллара
* за год круглосуточной работы 86.4 доллара * 12 месяцев = 1036.8 доллара
Costs have not yet been calculated.

Interesting:
Then from 2 (that's more accurate)... :)
This is understandable, but only the minimum should be written

Yura! Zaytsev !

Tell us about the price )

And the rest of you kernel-holders please join in.

Mischek:

Yura! Zaytsev !

Tell us about the price )

And the rest of you kernel holders please join in.

Only the price should be specified per hour (if that we can add another column with the number of hours per day).

YuraZ:

Today I'm looking at 7 gigabytes, yesterday it was 1.5 gigabytes

You should only count the size of the /Bases subdirectories, not the root of the whole project.

For example, I have one agent with 53 Mb in Bases and 920 Mb in /Logs. Agents of course clean up the logs behind them, leaving the last N days for analysis.

Cloud agents already work in very lean modes, freeing up resources, wiping logs and deleting unused data. One of the goals of agents is not to harm owners and not to litter. In the coming builds we will still improve the cleaning up after ourselves.

In the next builds we will also add a display of inbound and outbound traffic counters for agents.

This will make it easy to estimate costs.

Reason: